I hope this is ok! Anyone from Watchgooroo on WUS, or know how to get an urgent msg to them?
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I hope this is ok! Anyone from Watchgooroo on WUS, or know how to get an urgent msg to them?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I hope this is ok! Anyone from Watchgooroo on WUS, or know how to get an urgent msg to them?

I need to get in contact with them ASAP! I sent a message through eBay but I don’t think they’ll get it in time to avoid a hassle for both them and me.

I apologize if I’m breaking any rules - I didn’t see anything about asking about members!

Those ding-dongs don't answer eBay messages. I've tried MANY times to get in touch with them about watches before buying from them and they have NEVER answered me back. NEVER. NOT ONCE. I don't see how people run a business with such sh*tty customer service.

Good luck though! I hope they actually come through for once.
    constant change and george90s like this.

Re: I hope this is ok! Anyone from Watchgooroo on WUS, or know how to get an urgent msg to them?

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdGuy View Post
    Those ding-dongs don't answer eBay messages. I've tried MANY times to get in touch with them about watches before buying from them and they have NEVER answered me back. NEVER. NOT ONCE. I don't see how people run a business with such sh*tty customer service.

Sorry for your experience, but mine was different. Over the past year, I messaged them on eBay regarding two different watches and received replies both times, though took a few days.
    WeirdGuy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tsteph12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdGuy View Post

Sorry for your experience, but mine was different. Over the past year, I messaged them on eBay regarding two different watches and received replies both times, though took a few days.

Here is what I find really odd. I've purchased from them many times, and EVERY TIME I've done so, they leave me positive feedback within 24 hours of me purchasing an item. In fact, I just purchased my first Glycine, and it was from them; even though they never got back to me on the question I sent to them several times over a weeks span. Anyway, regardless, I'm excited to receive my first Glycine (Combat Sub GL0083).
    tsteph12 likes this.

Re: I hope this is ok! Anyone from Watchgooroo on WUS, or know how to get an urgent msg to them?

Their prices just about can't be beat. Maybe they are too busy posting amazing deals.
    r-gordon-7 likes this.
    What's he building in there?...I'll tell you one thing, He's not building a playhouse for the children.

Watch buying on eBay can be like navigating a minefield. That being said, I’ve had decent luck on tat platform, both buying an selling.

Maybe check the PayPal transaction and e-mail them directly to the address shown.
    constant change likes this.
    On Instagram @joes_watches

Mee too...I try to conctat them on ebay....NO answer

Yes, very true. Those ding-dongs never answer ebay messages. I too wonder how they run business like that in today's World. Oh well, I am happy with the DC-4 I purchased from them.

We should start leaving negative feedback for communication and see how they react.
    What you gotta do, you gotta do!!!

Collection :
    Omega, Rolex, Blancpain, Zenith, Tudor, IWC

I’m happy to report that my experience with them has been positive through several purchases.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information