$150 watch
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: $150 watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

$150 watch

Hey all! I need some help looking for a new, inexpensive watch. Luckily I'm not looking for a quality movement- I have several quality watches, but I can't wear them to school and out and about I'm looking for an aesthetic watch. I have about $200 to spare, but I'd rather keep it to $150 and below. Anyways, I'm looking for a watch that has a date function, day is optional. It should be a pretty small and thin watch- doesn't have to be skagen-thin, just not a large and bulky watch, or even a normal size by today's standards. I generally don't like Arabic numerals on watches, I love Roman numerals, but that isn't a big deal. A leather band is a must, though. I love the vintage Omega Seamaster, but unfortunately it's just too far out of my price range, and an automatic movement presents too many issues- I'd rather just a quartz watch that's low maintenance and cheap. But that's about it! A quartz watch with a date function, thin and small, leather band, preferably roman numerals. Oh, and a white face, or maybe gray- just not black. I've looked at some citizen eco drives, some raymond weil, even some Timex's work. But I could really use some help and suggestions!
    Thank you for the help :)

Re: $150 watch

This one fits the bill. You can probably snatch it up for less than your max budget.

http://......./ZLkY8B

Hmm, that's pretty close actually, but I'm not a fan of the glossy leather on it. Kinda looks feminine. But that does fit the bill pretty well, thank you!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Seiko 5. Huge number of options there, many are fairly similar to 60s Seamasters.
    Jssheptin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patsbox7 View Post
    This one fits the bill. You can probably snatch it up for less than your max budget.

http://......./ZLkY8B
    The guy listing that reckons he bought that watch new for $1.7k. That's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard. It's maybe ok for the $150 start price, but that so called original price is just fantasy. He claims that Vidar have been making watches since 1909. Has anybody ever heard of them before?

I'd stick with the name brands, like that Tissot! Or, how about this Pulsar PXH891 (made by Seiko), something a little different, not Roman numerals, but $99.00 here and with a titanium case. 38 mm wide.

Name:  41hGJ-7C5IL._SY300_.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  11.3 KB

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Collection:
    RGM 801A - Montblanc Twinfly Flyback Chronograph -
    Omega AquaTerra GMT - 1972 Heuer Autavia Viceroy - Ball Engineer Master II Diver World Time
    JeanRichard Terrascope - Longines Legend Diver(Date) - Luminox 6250 - Hamilton Intra-Matic(42mm) - Magrette Moana Pacific Professional - Oris XXL Pointer Day

Intagram: @dobowatches

Those are fantastic! I really like the one on the right, with the brown leather.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information