**Please Take a Look and Vote on the Best Hands / Font for My New Watch!**

View Poll Results: Which Dial (Hands/Font) Do You Like Best?

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • I like the dial with the Blue Font and Hands

18 78.26%
  • I like the dial with the Pink Font and Hands

0 0%
  • I would switch the Font and Hands of the two dials (Please let me know which font/hands you like)

1 4.35%
  • I DO NOT like either of the Dials - (Please give me reasons why you dislike)

4 17.39%

Thread: **Please Take a Look and Vote on the Best Hands / Font for My New Watch!**

**Please Take a Look and Vote on the Best Hands / Font for My New Watch!**

If you are looking at this page.....please vote!! It is a simple click of a button!

**Please note that for the purposes of this question, please disregard the colors/color schemes of the post dials. The dial will change to more neutral colors in the future, but only uses to bring out the numbers/dials for this thread. I am just looking for feedback on the dial design, not the colors!!**

Hello Fellow Watchuseekers,

I recently started a new watch company venture and I have been tapping into your opinions in the past few weeks with great feedback. Since this watch is somewhat of a "Made for us, by us" mentality, your feedback definitely helps and will be taken into consideration when this comes into fruition.

With that being said, I am undecided on two faces that I currently have made. My indecision comes in the Font Type and the Hands. Can you please take a look and let me know which of these combinations you like? Please make comments to further let me know your opinions! If you like the dials, please let me know why and how to improve on them!!

I appreciate all of your help and watchuseek will be the first place I offer the watches at!!!

So the options are:

1) I like the dial with the Blue Font and Hands
    2) I like the dial with the Pink Font and Hands
    3) I would like to switch the Font and Hands of the two dials (Please let me know which font/hands you like)
    4) I don't like either of the Dials -(Please give me reasons why you dislike)

Please vote guys - My goal is to get 75 votes!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by tcnjay; December 11th, 2011 at 23:31.

Re: **Please Take a Look and Vote on the Best Hands / Font for My New Watch!**

I'm always glad to see new watch company startups - especially people like yourself who will choose a design based on the opinions of watch fans. Maybe your question should be prefaced with 'if you're in the market for a neon LED watch then please answer...' because I'm most certainly not I'm afraid. Obviously I'm not your target market but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are. And maybe for them some further information on the watch - what it's designed for, case, strap, an idea of budget etc.

Best of luck with the venture!

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I'm always glad to see new watch company startups - especially people like yourself who will choose a design based on the opinions of watch fans. Maybe your question should be prefaced with 'if you're in the market for a neon LED watch then please answer...' because I'm most certainly not I'm afraid. Obviously I'm not your target market but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are. And maybe for them some further information on the watch - what it's designed for, case, strap, an idea of budget etc.

Best of luck with the venture!
    Thanks for the feedback Geoffbot! I should have prefaced it with the following...."The colors of the watch can change, the important thing is the design. Please disregard the color schemes for now and look strictly at the dial/fonts." I will update the posting!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Personally neither of them do anything for me. I like simplicity and readability, which to me your watches don't have. I am however much like Geoff extremely impressed with the initiative that you have. Best of luck in the watch world!!

-Mike
    Cheers,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by tcnjay View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Geoffbot! I should have prefaced it with the following...."The colors of the watch can change, the important thing is the design. Please disregard the color schemes for now and look strictly at the dial/fonts." I will update the posting!
    Understood! In that case I prefer the hands on the first one but...the they're too short - especially the minute hand. And it appears to be skeletonised where the hour hand appears to not. If that's the case and the hour hand was lumed then as long as the outline of the minute hand was too that would be okay I guess, but a lumed hour hand and unlumed minute would be annoying in the dark.

The font on the top one is okay though I'd prefer it a touch thinner and maybe flat instead of rounded line ends.
    Last edited by geoffbot; December 11th, 2011 at 23:42. Reason: typo

Blue font and hands.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Thanks for the feedback!! Please keep them coming!!

I voted for dial number 1. However, I prefer the thickness of the minute hand in dail two. Dial 1's minute hand is too fragile looking. Also, I feel like the minute hand should be longer, going halfway into the number. The hour hand looks okay. I say this not knowing what you have in mind for a design. This is just off the cuff....
    Last edited by copperjohn; December 12th, 2011 at 04:05.

My collection may be complete, but it is never completed

Collection: Rolex Submariner 116610; Seikos Orange Monster, Black Monster, 007 (X2) 009, SRPB53, SPB079, and SRP775; Hamiltons Khaki 42mm and Khaki King; Halios Laguna; 2012 WUS CMW Forum Dual Crown Project Watch; Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB; Casio Pathfinder PAG40; G-Shock GD350, GW7900B-1, DW9052-1BCG. GMW5610-1, DW5600, DW5600CMB-1, DW5900, GW-9400-1CR; Orients Star Classic and 2ER; Some other stuff.

I prefer you blue dial hand set up. I don't find the hands too short as the minute hand just about reaches the hash marks.

I agree blue bird. Thanks for the votes everyone. Please keep them coming! I am trying to make a decision by Wednesday night!

Much appreciated.....

Thread Information