[rebellion re-volt] anyone know where I could find a silicone/rubber watch strap similar to this one
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By woiter

Thread: [rebellion re-volt] anyone know where I could find a silicone/rubber watch strap similar to this one

[rebellion re-volt] anyone know where I could find a silicone/rubber watch strap similar to this one

Hey I want a really fun piece for my collection and Iíve been drawn to this particular watch. I love the loud colors and the case shape. Itís a $20000+ watch so I doubt Iíll ever own one in my lifetime but that doesnít mean I canít try and emulate the aspects I like about it!
    Anyone know where I could get a similar splatter patterned silicone/rubber strap, or even watches that may share a similar aesthetic that are obviously more affordable? Love the geometric case, the skeleton dial, and the sportiness of the piece and are attributes Iím looking for in my next watch!
    Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: [rebellion re-volt] anyone know where I could find a silicone/rubber watch strap similar to this

Get a cheap white Casio and get modding! Paint it up yourself, or get a graffiti artist to have a go at it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Re: [rebellion re-volt] anyone know where I could find a silicone/rubber watch strap similar to this

Thatís not a bad idea! Any idea how to seal the paint so it wonít come off of the material??

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blakevalenta View Post
    Hey I want a really fun piece for my collection and I’ve been drawn to this particular watch. I love the loud colors and the case shape. It’s a $20000+ watch so I doubt I’ll ever own one in my lifetime but that doesn’t mean I can’t try and emulate the aspects I like about it!
    Anyone know where I could get a similar splatter patterned silicone/rubber strap, or even watches that may share a similar aesthetic that are obviously more affordable? Love the geometric case, the skeleton dial, and the sportiness of the piece and are attributes I’m looking for in my next watch!
    Thanks guys!

G-Shock?
    Name:  ba-120spl-1adr_00_2.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  76.9 KB

Name:  ba-120spl-7adr_01_2.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  63.3 KB

Or try the Pink Camo from StrapsCo?
    Name:  r.pn2-Gallery-Silicone-Rubber-Camo-Strap-680x680.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  78.0 KB

This one on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/honecumi-Sams...07QHTKY7X?th=1

Name:  81vEVAPe37L._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  326.2 KB
    Core Collection:
    H. Moser & Cie Venture Small Seconds 2327-0402, Omega Aqua Terra 231.53.39.21.06.002, JLC Reverso Flyback Chrono 255.182, JLC Reverso Grande Taille 270.3.62, Rolex OP 1966 1002, Ulysee Nardin Perpetual GMT 321-22, Longines Conquest 1959, Hamilton Electric Spectra 1957, Citizen AQ 4020Ė54Y, Bulova Accutron Astronaut

There are various spray varnishes that are used to seal paintings. I'd be willing to bet it should work on plastic as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    blakevalenta likes this.

Thereís this gshock as well,IIRC they also made 5600 in this color...

Thread Information