We just love watches... don't we?
That's why we never satisfy with just a single piece in our closet. Eventually, even if we get a 12pc watch box... we'll soon find ourselves getting another watch box or one with much bigger capacity.
For some of us, who like autos more than quartz might get a watch winder or 2 or more depending on our collection volume or how precious or how expensive our piece may be...that's usually dependent on our budget as well.
I personally have coming close to 25 autos, with most Swiss movements and minor Japanese.
The average power reserve of the Swiss movements are 40hrs, while we have about 2 days to interchange between 2 piece. And most Swiss autos may require us to wind up first to get the movement moving follows by shaking get the movement reach to its 40hrs power reserve level. While the Japanese just require us to shake it up to get the movements reaching to their 40hrs reserve...
However, we can stop the moving seconds of the Swiss, but not most Japanese.
How do you store your treasures?
1. Wind up-> shake-> Hack?
2. Shake-> Wind up-> Hack?
3. Wind up-> leave it till it stops?
4. Shake-> Wind up-> leave it till it stops?
5. Must get a watch winder for each piece, regardless of the watch value?
1. Shake it up-> leave it till it stops?
2. Shake it up-> do it every single day?
3. Must get a watch winder for each piece, regardless of the watch value?