Hallo everyone! After a year of soaking up all your advice and whatnot in the excellent posts on this great forum, I decided to "unlurk" myself and finally start posting.
I joined the forum last year when I purchased a Marathon TSAR from a forum member, but I wasn't much of a "forum guy" so kept myself to myself.
Finally, it's time to join the fray and gently put my foot in the water.
I'm Rick, I live in Socal, and here's what I wear:
From L to R:
- Seiko 5 Automatic Dark Blue SNZH53 on a leather strap from Amazon
- Seiko 7548-7000 JDM Quartz Diver on a Haveston Redstone B strap
- Seiko SBBN035 "Ninja Tuna" on a Crafter Blue CB01 Universal Rubber Strap
- Raymond Weil 8200-SR1-20001 on an Erika's Originals Mirage strap
- Marathon TSAR WW194007 on a Marathon bracelet
Additionally I have a slight addiction to the G-Shock G7900 series:
From L to R:
- Casio G-Shock GW7900B-1 (black w/reverse display)
- Casio G-Shock GW7900RD-4 (red w/reverse display)
- Casio G-Shock G7900-1 (black)
- Casio G-Shock G7900-A4 (red)
I've also got a Casio G-Shock GD400-1 (black w/reverse display & bars) but that's in the trunk of the car right now so no photos.
The Marathon TSAR is a heckuva watch, I love it (amazing purchase from the WUS Sellers Forum, thank you!) and that's my daily driver.
The SBBN035 is gorgeous, and I had coveted it for a long time (recent purchase). It's fantastic, and I love it to bits.
Anyway, I thought I would just introduce myself and my little "collection".
I look forward to soaking up more of y'all's collective wisdom(s).