As Christopher Ward celebrates the 10th anniversary of the Malvern C5 Automatic, it has gone ‘back to the future’ to create the C5 Malvern Slimline inspired by the model that started it all.
Malvern owners have long been requesting a sleek contemporary version of the C5 model. The Malvern MK I introduced quality and style at an accessible a price, creating a turning point in the luxury watch market.
The new C5 Malvern Slimline features a hand-wound ETA 2801 mechanical movement in a watch that at 40mm, is 2mm wider than the first automatic, has wider lugs (20mm) and yet is 2.10mm lower at only 8.70mm.
The new watch comes in three colour options: a classic Optic White one-piece dial to the Charcoal and Blue with galvanic sun-ray effect one-piece dials.
• Swiss made
• Hand-wound mechanical movement
• 38 hour power reserve
• Hand-finished 316L stainless steel case
• Unique engraved serial number
• Transparent case back
• Screw-in back plate
• Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
• One-piece dial (3 versions)
• Italian embossed alligator pattern leather strap with engraved buckle
• Diameter: 40mm
• Height: 8.70mm
• Calibre: ETA 2801-2
• Vibrations: 28,800 vph
• Case: 316L Stainless steel
• Water Resistance: 30 metres
• Strap: 20mm (black leather or brown leather)
• Dial Colour options: Optical White; Charcoal (galvanic sun-ray); Blue (galvanic sun-ray)
Visit the Christopher Ward website