1saleaday legit?

Thread: 1saleaday legit?

1saleaday legit?

I've never posted here, but I found the forum really instructive in making some recent purchases. I see from the forum that several of you seem to think that 1saleaday is a legitimate company. Just wanted to find out more information. I bought 3 watches from them a few days ago, and they charged me for 4. I found other forums where people reported unusual activity on their credit cards after buying from them. I've contacted them. No response yet, and I'm becoming concerned. I know they say they'll get back to you in 1 to 3 business days, but seriously... I would've thought that mistakenly taking money from me/stealing like this would qualify as more of an urgent matter. Have any of you dealt with them before? I'm just curious what to expect at this point. Do I go ahead and order a new card, or will they ultimately fix this?
    Last edited by KELA; February 18th, 2013 at 22:38.

Born in South Korea - Canadian citizen - Living in Philly Suburb

Re: 1saleaday legit?

I usually use paypal to pay. They are slow to ship, but I usually do not have any issues with them. (One time, they sent a wrong item, but they promptly issued a return UPS label and a refund).

EDIT: BTW, I never bought anything expensive from them though. They did have Breitling not too long ago which was tempting but I passed.
    Last edited by hpark21; February 19th, 2013 at 02:44.
    Chronic flipper...

1saleaday legit?

I've ordered with them a few times, no issues.
    Class: Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39
    Avant-garde: Tag Heuer 01 Carrera Skeleton
    Aquatic: Omega Seamaster Pro 300m
    Tool: G-Shock Gulfman

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've bought a number of items from them, they're not always the fastest shippers, but they've always delivered.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Just wanted to say thanks for your feedback. Everything got sorted with 1saleaday, they refunded the money in no time at all -- and actually sent me the purchases much more quickly than I expected.

1saleaday legit?

Tracking and shipping speed are horrible with them, but they have always delivered for me. I ordered a $600 projector once and it works fine years later. Anything presented as new was delivered as new. I even got a refund once for a product that was defective.

As long as shipping times and tracking deficiencies can be tolerated, they're good to deal with.

Disclosure:
    1. My posts are not shilling other people's stuff.
    2. I own everything that I post and paid for it with my own money.
    3. My opinions are not influenced by any form of compensation.

Banned

I can chime in on the tracking and shipping "deficiencies." I've got a pair of watches incoming that I ordered two weeks ago, and today UPS has been notified that a shipment has been prepared for pickup. It still hasn't been picked up. They are using UPS "sure post" - which means it gets to within 1/4 mile of me, then gets transferred to the USPS for final delivery, which adds a minimum of 2 days (having been through that one.)

I don't expect the watches until next Tuesday - fully 3 weeks after I placed the order. W. T. F.

Thread Information