2 New Watches with AS2063, comments?

Thread: 2 New Watches with AS2063, comments?

2 New Watches with AS2063, comments?

I am excited to report that my sponsor watch company, XEN, has come out with a new line of mechanical watches made in Switzerland and I just received my shipment of two for the year and wanted to share a photo and description with you and elicit your comments. I am particularly interested in the movement - the AS 2063 - which you can see on the back through the glass. The watches I received are called the X:Entry and you can see it here at this link ... Please tell me which other watches have used the AS2063 and what the reports have been.

Here are the specs:

Mechanical Watch
    AS 2063
    Brushed matt stainless steel case
    25 jewels
    Superluminova electro-luminescent numerals and indications
    Skeletonized hand with Superluminova electro-luminescence
    Ř 44mm; height: 12.4 mm
    XEN logo in black crown
    Date display at 6 o'clock
    10 atm
    Anthracite face
    Leather strap with crocodile embossing and screw fastening at strap attachments

Thanks for your comments. I will be posting a website before too long with all 5 watches I have received from this company. The mechanical ones look incredible ... nice and heavy and good craftsmanship ... thanks for your comments on the movement and whatever else you wish to share.

Re: 2 New Watches with AS2063, comments?

I love the specs and though the look/style isn't my typical preference, I've got to admit it is quite attractive. I wasn't able to see the movement as you said we might be able to, perhaps I was just missing a link that showed it though. Anyway, sweet lookin' piece there, all the best of luck with that thing!!!

Thread Information