Abaca Neron SL - help needed
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Abaca Neron SL - help needed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you guys familiar with the transport company Abaca Neron SL? Allegedly they have warehouses in Madrid and Rome.

I negotiated a watch from Italy. Right now the watch is allegedly on hold by this company until I transfer the money to their bank account. Once I provided proof of payment they will send the watch. After I received it I'll be provided 7 days to return it if I want. Once the 7 days deadline is up they will transfer my payment to the seller's account.

Have you ever heard about such practice?

What's a bit odd to me is they don't seem to have a contact telephone number.

Here's their website: Welcome to Abaca Neron SL

Thanks for any kind of advice/info

Re: Abaca Neron SL - help needed

That is beyond shady sounding to me. It sounds like your watch is being held for ransom, not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you agree to use an escrow service with the seller when you finalized the deal ? When you completed the negotiation what was the next step for each party ? If you didn't agree to an escrow service ..why is the piece in one ? ...Something smells scammy !! Is the seller reputable ? Checked out ?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Seller did not tell you about using an escrow service ? To your question: never heard, never dealt with and most likely would not.

Do a google picture search and you will find exact the same picture on other dubious enterprises, for example http://www.fisniki-transport.com/.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; July 5th, 2016 at 17:11.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Actually he did not right until this morning he sent me this email.

"Hello Mr. edited

I started the delivery to your address though the international shipping company: Abaca Neron SL. The watch was shipped with all the accessories, and papers, in the original case and I paid the transport and insurance fees to be sure everything goes well.
    I received the following tracking number for the shipment: HU7351-edited

You can verify the transaction details with the tracking number on the website of Abaca Neron SL: http://www.abaca-neron.i-transportation.com
    I couldn't ship cash on delivery but the transport company will manage the payment to ensure a safe transaction for both of us. To confirm the purchase, the payment must be made by bank transfer(they do not accept PayPal, only payments by bank).
    You will receive an invoice in about 60 minutes by email from transporter with the shipping confirmation and payment details.

The shipping company will start the delivery when the payment is confirmed. The ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) is 3 days and you have 7 days testing time after you receive the watch. This means you can return the watch in 7 days if for any reason you are not satisfied and you will received your money back.
    The total amount is 2550 CHF included all the transport fees and insurance. You can make the deposit from your bank office or from home via online banking.

PS: I have sent you a scan of my passport, as an extra assurance I and to confirm my identity. Also the photos of the watch in a bigger resolution and the photos with the original papers from the first owner, and revision invoice.

Best regards,
    Marco Brugnoli"

And this is the email from the transport company. I checked the tracking number and it seems to be real, though not something that can't be forged...I don't know.

"ABACA NERON SL - INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT AND LOGISTIC

Transaction details:

Dear Mr. Edited

First of all thank you for using our services!

• The current invoice is being sent in order to inform you that the following product: "Montre Rolex Explorer II Reference 16570", received on 05.07.2016, is under our custody and ready for shipping, with the following Tracking Number: HU7351-edited
    • The transaction details can be verified online accessing our website: www.abaca-neron.i-transportation.com and selecting the Tracking selection. The tracking number must be introduced in the empty field in order to track and verify the transaction details (Seller Information, Buyer Information and Product Information).
    • The transaction is fully managed and insured by our company and we are directly responsible with the shipping, handling and payment. In order to protect our customers we only accept Bank Transfer as payment method, known as one of the most secure and recommended paying option in the world.
    • The payment must be made to our Transport Agent - Deposit Bank Account listed bellow:

Bank Account Details (Payment Details):
    • BENEFICIARY NAME (OUR AGENT):MATHIAS LOMSARGIS
    • I.B.A.N:ES17 2038 6010 5030 0047 6869
    • SWIFT(BIC):CAHMESMMXXX
    • BANK NAME:BANKIA
    • PAYMENT REFERENCE:HU7351-edited
    • ADDRESS:Avenida de Reina Victoria 3, Madrid, 28003, Spain.

The total amount to send is: 2550 CHF

• After the payment is made please send us the scanned receipt from your bank (payment confirmation) by email to: [email protected]
    • The shipping will be started as soon as the payment confirmation is received. The shipping duration is 3 days for Europe and 4-6 days outside Europe.
    • The transaction is 100% secure. We release the funds to the seller only after the product is received, inspected and accepted by the buyer. Once it is received, the product can be verified and inspected by the buyer for 14 days. If the product does not meet the agreed conditions, or it's damaged, the buyer has the right to reject the product and will receive a full refund. The buyer will receive the total amount sent, without any charges, the shipping fees being supported by the seller.

• Returning unwanted goods: 7 days to cancel purchase for goods.

You have the right to cancel your online purchase within seven working days. This seven-day “cooling off” period begins on the day when you receive your purchase . You can choose to cancel your order for any reason within this timeframe – even if you simply changed your mind.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. We will respond as faster as we can, 7 days by week.

Regards,
    Abaca Neron SL.

Web: www.abaca-neron.i-transportation.com

Transactions: [email protected]
    Information: [email protected]

Home Schedule a PickUp Tracking Help

Copyright 2016 Accelerer Express Courier. - All rights reserved."
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; July 5th, 2016 at 19:57. Reason: Edited to protect privacy

I wouldn't do it. There shouldn't be a beneficiary name for a wire transfer to a business. When I paid a couple of companies for watches, they all had company names attached to it. This seems like a good way to have your money laundered and never seen again. Contact the seller, tell him you'll pay him directly for shipment via UPS, FedEx, DHL, or local post, or he can go pound sand.
    gery82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    I wouldn't do it. There shouldn't be a beneficiary name for a wire transfer to a business. When I paid a couple of companies for watches, they all had company names attached to it. This seems like a good way to have your money laundered and never seen again. Contact the seller, tell him you'll pay him directly for shipment via UPS, FedEx, DHL, or local post, or he can go pound sand.
    Yea it's fishy. Thanks I'll do like you suggested.
    Unsolved_Mistry likes this.

Also, when doing an ICANN public lookup of abaca-neron's website, it's registered to some dude in Bangkok, Thailand.

Registrant Contact

Name: Visit Hirankitti
    Organization: King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
    Mailing Address: 3 Moo 2 Chalongkrung Rd Ladkrabang, Bangkok Bangkok 10520 TH
    Phone: +66.812433543
    Ext:
    Fax: +66.27392404
    Fax Ext:
    Email:[email protected]
    gery82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    Also, when doing an ICANN public lookup of abaca-neron's website, it's registered to some dude in Bangkok, Thailand.

Registrant Contact

Name: Visit Hirankitti
    Organization: King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
    Mailing Address: 3 Moo 2 Chalongkrung Rd Ladkrabang, Bangkok Bangkok 10520 TH
    Phone: +66.812433543
    Ext:
    Fax: +66.27392404
    Fax Ext:
    Email:[email protected]
    Motherf! Thanks man. Could you give me the website where you looked it up?

Quote Originally Posted by gery82 View Post
    Motherf! Thanks man. Could you give me the website where you looked it up?
    https://whois.icann.org/en

You can look up to see who registered most domains unless they paid to have their info private. Tell the seller to go to hell!
    gery82 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information