About Maurice Lacroix
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: About Maurice Lacroix

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

About Maurice Lacroix

I wonder why there is always a huge discount online for brand Maurice Lacroix? are these not real watch they selling? Need help please..
    Piaget Polo Auto
    JLC ultra thin calendar Auto
    Rolex Oyster Black Submariner Automatic
    Breitling Superocean 44m Automatic
    Tag Heuer Formula One Chronographs Automatic
    Raymond Weil Parsifal Chronographs Automatic
    Maurice Lacroix Miros
    Maurice Lacroix les classiques day to date
    Seiko Prospex Solar 200m Chronographs

G-Shock Black and Gold combination

This is your moment and every single minute you spend trying to hold onto it
    'cause you may never get it again

Re: About Maurice Lacroix

It's just one of many brands that has a relatively high retail price compared to actual selling price, especially grey market or used. Good watches, but don't ever pay full list price for one.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

You might want to read this: Article about Maurice Lacroix being sold...

Your question
    - these not real watch they selling? -
    I do not understand. You own two and do not know they are real? Not sure I got what a real watch in your terms is about.....puzzled.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; December 29th, 2015 at 10:35.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hzwolun View Post
    I wonder why there is always a huge discount online for brand Maurice Lacroix? are these not real watch they selling? Need help please..
    Dying brand. May be sold off soon. MSRP too high. Had a few, wife still has one.

Quite love their design though
    Name:  Maurice-Lacroix-Pontos-S-Gear-Patrol-Full.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  186.6 KBName:  maurice-lacroix-pontos-s-dive-watch-blue.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  69.9 KB and their masterpiece collections are quite interesting.
    Auspaul and ajbutler13 like this.

I think they suffer from a identity crisis. They make their own cases, own movements (for some masterpiece watches) and the quality in my book is on par with some other famous brands. They are all over the place, quartz, eta/sellita and in house which I think is confusing, they are not confined to one segment in the market place (again all over the place). I think it is a shame they do not get more attention. I have to say I have one, the ML Pontos Retro and I love it and one of my favs.
    I would never pay full retail for a ML but again I would never pay full retail on any brand and have yet to date.

Name:  IMG_0460.JPG
Views: 235
Size:  1.46 MB

Name:  Maurice_lacroix_5_aiguilles_4_640_360_s_c1_center_top.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  139.4 KB if anyone can help me find this watch or one similar with the blue hands for under 2k CAD id be supe greatful

Quote Originally Posted by hzwolun View Post
    Maurice Lacroix makes excellent watches that for some reason never hit it big with the market. Partly it's that they are not a vintage brand, and partly it's that they have struggled to maintain a proper retail network. They have changed hands a couple of times and are reportedly needed to do so again.

I own a Masterpiece Phase de Lune Tonneau that uses an ETA 2824 with a Dubois-Depraz full calendar module. It is finished to a very high standard--higher than one is accustomed to seeing even with a chronometer-grade 2824--and it is fully adjusted for positions though not COSC-certified. These would have been priced in the 6000's when new, which was too high for a watch with a 2824 base, just in terms of market perception. With a 2892 base, they might have gotten away with it. I bought mine pre-owned and got a truly excellent deal for a well-made full-calendar watch.

Rick "hoping they survive" Denney
    Zenith: Captain Chronograph 03.2110.400*; Cartier: Santos 100 XL Concord: Mariner, C1 Big-Date, C1 v.2 Chronograph; Ebel: Chronosport 1134901, Tekton 9137L83*, Type E 9137C41* (*=COSC)
    Ebel: 1911 BTR 9137L73* and 9139L71*, 1911 1120L41*, 1911 Senior 9080241, Brasilias 9120M41 (2), Aquatica 500 9120K61, Classic Hexagon GMT 9301F61, Classic 100 LE 9120R41; Baume & Mercier: Capeland World-Timer
    Heuer: Carrera 1964 Re-Edition CS3110; Maurice Lacroix: Masterpiece MP6439; "Seagull": 1963 Reissue cal. ST19; Seiko: Black Monster SRP307; Poljot: Sturmanskie cal. 3133; Tissot: T-Touch Lew and Huey: Acciona
    Vintage: JLC: ref. 2953, ca. 1946; Longines: Flagship cal 285; Zodiac: SST cal. 86, Aerospace GMT cal. 72; Favre-Leuba: cal. 253; Tianjin: Dong Feng cal. ST5; Elgin: Gr. 152 (1898), Gr. 384 (1919); Ebel: ca. 1962 ref. 9214955
    WUS: ST5 Project Watches (Black and Blue), F72.2014.DG3804 (Gray and Cream); Swatch: Sistem 51 Blue; TNT: Rattrapante cal. Rochat 7750+RAT-1

yeah I own two I brought it online, but recently I saw them price dropped. I was a bit disappointed.. They have huge discount right now I wonder if was real or not haah[QUOTE=stuffler,mike;23969370]You might want to read this: [url=https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/article
    Piaget Polo Auto
    JLC ultra thin calendar Auto
    Rolex Oyster Black Submariner Automatic
    Breitling Superocean 44m Automatic
    Tag Heuer Formula One Chronographs Automatic
    Raymond Weil Parsifal Chronographs Automatic
    Maurice Lacroix Miros
    Maurice Lacroix les classiques day to date
    Seiko Prospex Solar 200m Chronographs

G-Shock Black and Gold combination

This is your moment and every single minute you spend trying to hold onto it
    'cause you may never get it again

What are the EURO, USD and Swiss Franc exchange rates these days? [QUOTE=hzwolun;23981314]yeah I own two I brought it online, but recently I saw them price dropped. I was a bit disappointed.. They have huge discount right now I wonder if was real or not haah[QUOTE=stuffler,mike;23969370]You might want to read this: [url=https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/article[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information