Accutron repair??

Thread: Accutron repair??

Accutron repair??

I'm a newbie here and don't really know where to post this, so feel free to move it.

I have a Bulova Accutron 214 (back set) Space View in need of repair. Does anyone have experience with any of the various shops on the net who assert their expertise on this watch? It was a graduation present and I'd like to be able to wear it on occasion.

I can't call myself a collector, although I do have a few "old timers" that I've inherited that could also use attention, but the Accutron is my main concern.

Many thanks!

Re: Accutron repair??

I'm trying one right now, I asked a few people on the boards and came up with accutrons.com. If you want a couple of weeks, I can tell you how it goes.

Regards,

Mike

Re: Accutron repair??

Quote Originally Posted by panamamike View Post
    I'm trying one right now, I asked a few people on the boards and came up with accutrons.com. If you want a couple of weeks, I can tell you how it goes.

Regards,

Mike
    Many thanks, Mike. I'm in no rush, so I'll wait on your message. After all, I've also got several Pentax cameras that need attention. Sometimes it seems that entropy is taking over my life...

Thread Information