Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Member Jsorber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    56

    Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Ace Jewelers is giving away an Omega Seamaster 300m James bond (2221.8000)
    Don't miss this oportunity!!!!

    Ace Jewelers | Facebook

    What you have to do is:

    1. "LIKE" their Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/acejewelers

    2. Share this give away on your own Facebook profile.

    3. Make sure Ace can contact you.

    As soon as they receive 5.000 likes they will give away the watch.
    Last edited by Jsorber; February 28th, 2012 at 20:09.
    Dimer, Dakota2cSRT4 and Matty01 like this.

  2. #2
    Member dunl12496j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    773

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    1/5000 chance I'll get it.
    Radiohead

  3. #3
    Editor Dimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,753

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Thanks for posting this!

    Please note that you need to click on the first link Jsorber provided. It will direct you to the app where you can fill in your name and e-mail address. The winner will be randomly picked when we have reached 5000 likes.
    - IWC Ingenieur Automatic IW3227-01
    - Omega Speedmaster Mitsukoshi
    - Casio G-Shock G8900DGK-7 DGK
    - Casio G-Shock GW-7900RD-4JF

    Shortlist
    - Panerai Radiomir 1940 PAM512

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,211

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsorber View Post
    Ace Jewelers is giving away an Omega Seamaster 300m James bond (2221.8000)
    Don't miss this oportunity!!!!

    Ace Jewelers | Facebook

    What you have to do is:

    1. "LIKE" their Facebook Page: Ace Jewelers | Facebook

    2. Share this give away on your own Facebook profile.

    3. Make sure Ace kan contact you.

    As soon as they receive 5.000 likes they will give away the watch.

    >Quote: I would rather have a rectal examination on live TV by a fellow with cold hands than have a Facebook page. Quote<
    bczolone likes this.

  6. #5
    Member deano65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    100

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    I would rather have a rectal examination on live TV by a fellow with cold hands than have a Facebook page.
    if you have not got anything worth saying then dont say anything.

    awesome give away chaps :)

  7. #6
    Member j0p3Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    43

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimer View Post
    Thanks for posting this!

    Please note that you need to click on the first link Jsorber provided. It will direct you to the app where you can fill in your name and e-mail address. The winner will be randomly picked when we have reached 5000 likes.
    I'm getting this error:
    Sorry, something went wrong
    We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.
    ... it's something Facebooky...

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,211

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deano65 View Post
    if you have not got anything worth saying then dont say anything.

    awesome give away chaps :)
    But it was worth, wasn´t it ?

  9. #8
    Member keila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Finlandia
    Posts
    354

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Thanks for the info.

    1up!

  10. #9
    Member Jsorber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    >Quote: I would rather have a rectal examination on live TV by a fellow with cold hands than have a Facebook page. Quote<
    Hahaha, i would rather have the Omega... :) but to each his own.

  11. #10
    Member Jsorber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    56

    Re: Ace Jewelers Omega give away!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dunl12496j View Post
    1/5000 chance I'll get it.
    The odds are not bad.

    Come on people press the link and enter.

    Ace Jewelers is GIVING AWAY an Omega Seamaster 300m James bond!!!
    Last edited by Jsorber; February 23rd, 2012 at 13:19.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •