Hello all. I am looking for advice on choosing a dressy upscale watch for my current collection. Not a dress watch in the strictest sense of the category. I would call it a dressed up sports watch. My budget is 10K and I am looking for something elegant yet tough that I can wear with either a suit or smart casual. Light colored dial is a must, preferably white, off-white, or silver. Please take into account the following factors when making your opinion:
- Brand heritage
- Iconic style
- How it would fit into my collection (not as important, but still a factor to me)
Here are my top choices. All links to official websites for image references only. No promotion intended.
- Rolex Datejust 36 Ref 116200 (jubilee or oyster bracelet) [https://www.rolex.com/watches/dateju...#configurator]
- Rolex Datejust 41 Ref 126334 (jubilee) [https://www.rolex.com/watches/dateju...#configurator]
- IWC Portuguese Ref 3714-45 [https://www.iwc.com/us/en/watch-coll...onograph.html]
- JLC Reverso Ref 3848420 [http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/e.../3848420.html]
- Nomos Zurich Ref 802 [https://nomos-glashuette.com/en/zurich/zurich-date-802]
Here is my current collection minus the Rolex Sub 114060.
I provided a poll for convenience. Many thanks in advance for advice and recommendations.