Hello All... I tried fighting the urge of wanting another watch this year because I just got three watches earlier this year (Hamilton, Omega, Tissot).. but I canít fight the urge anymore. I noticed Iím missing a casual (not so sporty or dressy) White Dialed Watch.
Like everyone else in the forum... Iím a huge fan of the Rolex OP39 White. This watch is next on my list in the next 2-4 years... not a wise decision to get right now. However in the meantime, Iím looking for the following:
- White, Cream, Silver ish dial
- Automatic/Manual, no quartz
- No Divers! For some reason Iím totally over them. Noticed theyíre not my style.
- Needs Lume! (Unfortunately, takes out Seiko Sarx series which Iím sad about)
- Bracelet, also looks good in leather.
- under $700ish (can go more, prefer go less)
- Prefer applied indices, donít want Arabic numerals on Watch, I have too many of those.
- 38mm to 40mm diameter
- prefer domed crystal but hard to find in this price range.
- No complications besides date, no date is fine too.
- WR minimum of 100m
Right now.. it looks like it will be the Seiko SARB035. I am concerned it might wear too thick because I tend to like watches on the thinner side. Before I make this decision I wanted to see what other options are there that meets this criteria!
Thanks all! Not my photos:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk