AEROWATCH watch identification

Thread: AEROWATCH watch identification

Inactive

AEROWATCH watch identification

Greetings

I am a sometime lurker and a beginner watch enthusiast (much to the delight of my family ).
    Nice to meet you all and I hope I am not spamming in totally different subforum.
    Since I am currently only browsing in the affordable section, a certain watch caught my eye.
    I am not yet familiar with all of the posting rules about links to webshops, so I'll post the details here.

It's an Aerowatch and the model is unnamed, as far as I am able to tell. Measuring 35mm, analog dial, quartz movement with stainless steel case and sapphire crystal. Has anyone come across this particular model or knows more about the technical details? It would be much appreciated. Also any recommendations falling into similar category as the aforementioned watch wouldn't go amiss. I really like the vintage military looks of the watch and the no nonsense, minimalistic aesthetics.
    Here is the picture
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  28.9 KB

All the best
    PS. The webshop that sells the watch is widely known.

Re: AEROWATCH watch identification

I don’t know the brand but if you like that style, check out Bertucci. Their website is full of specs and schematics including the types of movements, WR, A/m, etc. They have models in 36mm, and very similar military/field watch design like the one you posted. Also insanely rugged and affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't start your queries with a question like this. Have you done any research on your own or would you rather we do it for you.....All you have to do is put Aerowatch.com in the search area and you will find all the information you need.....
    You will find the official Aerowatch site along with other places to buy them.....Sometimes the fun is in the chase.
    Lee Rappeport

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________

PREVIOUSLY OWNED

Glycine Vacuum, Glycine Observer (2), Glycine Power reserve DLC, Rolex sub no date(1967), Rolex sub Chronometer movement, Bulova Accutron RR edition,
    Seiko Orange monster, IWC 38mm Pilot, Chronoswiss Kairos SS, Steinhart O1V, Oris BC3, Oris triple complication, Tissot Sea Star, MK II Seafighter, Seiko SNKF11, Steinhart Ocean 44, Steinhart Ocean Black GMT, Seiko SRP 777 TURTLE, Seiko SUN045 50th Anniversary Kinetic.

CURRENTLY OWN

Hamilton Barton (circa 1951), Seiko SBBN035 TUNA, and a $5.00 quartz watch.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Geez.....If the web shop is jomashop they even tell you the model no.: Model #: A 42971 AA02.
    Anyway, welcome to WatchUSeek and welcome to our Public Forum as well.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

There is a lot of technical information about that watch on the Jomashop website. Copied below. The quartz movement should be good for 15 seconds per month. At a price of $168 I would go for it and enjoy a good deal. If you get the watch please post a review. Welcome to WUS!

INFORMATION

BRAND Aerowatch MODEL A 42971 AA02 GENDER Unisex WATCH LABEL Swiss Made MOVEMENT Quartz
    CASE

CASE SIZE 35 mm CASE THICKNESS 10 mm CASE MATERIAL Stainless Steel CASE SHAPE Round
    DIAL

DIAL TYPE Analog DIAL COLOR Black CRYSTAL Scratch Resistant Sapphire HANDS Silver-tone DIAL MARKERS Arabic Numeral LUMINISCENCE Hands and Markers BEZEL Fixed
    BAND

BAND TYPE No BAND MATERIAL Nato BAND COLOR(S) Green
    FEATURES

WATER RESISTANCE 50 meters / 165 feet CALENDAR Date display at the 6 o'clock position FUNCTIONS Date, Hour, Minute, Second FEATURES Calendar, Stainless Steel

Thread Information