Alpha Watch customer service
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By wuyeah
  • 1 Post By Ray MacDonald

Thread: Alpha Watch customer service

Alpha Watch customer service

Sucks<br>
    <br>
    Ordered a Paul Newman with no bracelet and a display back after seeing them on here. Couple of emails back and forth, and we get it all set and I pay them.<br>
    <br>
    I don't hear anything for a few weeks, but after a couple more emails, they finally tell me its been shipped.<br>
    <br>
    So they they send me the watch with the steel case back instead of display. I tell them to send me the display back and Ill put it on myself. They say they don't have any, and they're not making them anymore. I ask for a $25 refund for it, they say sorry, not company policy, you can get a discount on your next order. I tell them I'm not interested, so they tell me to send it back.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Now they expect me to pay shipping charges to get the money back on an order they screwed up. Fricking ridiculous.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Ray MacDonald; October 26th, 2013 at 13:05. Reason: Watch your language.

Re: Alpha Watch customer service

I had a couple of Alphas that were DOA so I just tossed them. The ones that worked seem to be pretty good performers but I wouldn't lose any sleep if they stopped working. You get what you pay for.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

I had a couple of Alphas that were DOA so I just tossed them. The ones that worked seem to be pretty good performers but I wouldn't lose any sleep if they stopped working. You get what you pay for.
    Good advice.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Actually, the issue here is that I didnt get what I paid for.

Enough source code of page breaks to fill a swimming pool.
    Außerordentliche übel erfordern außerordentliche Mittel.

Rolex - Jaeger LeCoultre - Nomos - v. Seiko - Burberry

Quote Originally Posted by movet22 View Post
    Enough source code of page breaks to fill a swimming pool.
    Yeah, I don't know how that happened. I went back in to edit something and try to get the pic off, and that's how it turned out.

Watch my language for SOB? Sorry, didn't know I was in church.

Banned

Sometimes a display back displays nothing much. The display back on my Alpha Radiomir shows a very plain anadorned movement.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did you order your Paul Newman w/o bracelet + EXTRA case back? If this is the case, you should have 2 backs. 1 original case back + 1 display case back. If you order Paul Newman w/o bracelet with exchanged of display case back. Then you have 1 case back.

If it is exchanged case back, then later you only get original case back instead of display. you watch still has 1 case back. Then you didn't pay extra for an extra back, then you wouldn't entitle for a $25 dollar refund. You are just not getting 100% what you were ordering for. For watch like Alpha, prob display case back and original case back prob doesn't have price difference.

Since I don't know 100% how your order was process, that is all I can say for help. However I understand your anger not getting what you want.

p.s. Although here is not Church, there are Forum Rules and Guidelines. Foul language violates rule #2.

Forum Rules and Guidelines - Watchuseek
    Last edited by wuyeah; October 28th, 2013 at 06:48.
    BGPT23 likes this.

Read the Rules and keep your language work and family friendly. It isn't difficult.
    BGPT23 likes this.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Quote Originally Posted by Ray MacDonald View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by awcwsp01 View Post
    Actually, the issue here is that I didnt get what I paid for.
    He's saying buying a knock off (homage is we're being PC) is what it is: a cheap watch designed to mimic the appearance of another, distinctive timepiece. Nobody really expects them to be a customer service oriented business model at $160.
    Last edited by MZhammer; October 28th, 2013 at 20:38.
    Current Rotation:
    6 Keepers, 2 Rotators
    and a few guilty pleasures...

Dress Watches Casual Watches Sport Watches Rotators
    High A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Up/Down Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chrono Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Breguet Classique Chronograph 3237
    Low Cartier Tank Basculante Heuer Carrera 1964 Re-Edition CS3111 Longines Legend Diver no-date Ralph Lauren Slim 867 White Gold

Instagram @mzhammer_wis

Thread Information