Another Jomashop Rant (Sorry Guys)
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Another Jomashop Rant (Sorry Guys)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Another Jomashop Rant (Sorry Guys)

Like freaking seriously.

I ordered a Wolf Winder from Jomashop back on the 21st of July. There was a GREEN check mark next to availability. It said will ship within 3-7 business days. Fast forward to August 4th, and IT STILL HASN'T SHIPPED.

I talked to CS online, they said "oh. We'll probably get it in another week."

Honestly, Im pretty peeved. If I knew it would that this long I would have ordered it from somewhere else. I prepared for the worst by expecting it to ship in the full 7 business days, instead it hasn't even reached their warehouse. They're still waiting for it.

Not only that, the CS rep seems like a total ass "oh. sorry about that."

Great. Thanks Jomashop. You're awesome! Wasn't aware that green check marks meant backordered.
    MEzz likes this.

Re: Another Jomashop Rant (Sorry Guys)

Sorry to hear that. I've never ordered anything from Joma but I have dealt with Amazon, I've had nothing but fantastic service with them. I hope it gets resolved soon.

VIEW MY SALES FEEDBACK>>>>HERE

/¯¯l¯¯¯l¯¯[_\__\]
    l¯¯ l¯¯¯l¯¯¯L-_O|||||||O_
    ¯()_)¯¯¯¯¯¯()_)¯¯¯¯¯()_)

Presumably you are getting a great price not available elsewhere that should offset the minor irritation of having to wait a week or two. Grey market dealers do run out of stock too. Otherwise just cancel and order elsewhere. No big deal.
    Last edited by John MS; August 4th, 2014 at 17:15.
    Fomenko likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I hope so too. Im starting to think that the 50 I saved from going locally (brookstone) might not have been worth it for this headache.

Their CSR are the definitions of nonchalance.

Sorry about your troubles. I've never had a problem with them, but I've also never really had to deal with them. They shipped my purchase on time and it arrived as expected (though I didn't receive a shipping notification or tracking number until after the watch was delivered).

There was a post just the other day talking about how some of their descriptions are incorrect. It sounds like they may need to devote more time to website maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by John MS View Post
    Presumably you are getting a great price not available elsewhere that should offset the minor irritation of having to wait a week or two. Grey market dealers do run out of stock too. Otherwise just cancel and order elsewhere. No big deal.
    It wasn't the waiting that irks me. I don't understand on why you would advertise a product to be in stock and that will ship in 3-7 business days when its really not in your possession. I guess you could nitpick and say "oh it said usually. Thats open to eleboration" but come on. When you advertise a product with a green check mark, its fair to assume that ITS IN STOCK. Its as if they want to rope people in with the low price when they don't have the products in on hand.

Not to mention how silly I looked this past sat. telling the recipient to wait a bit longer. I thought I was being safe by expecting it to be shipped at the extreme latest of the estimated time (7 days). Oh how I was wrong.

Yeah I don't trust their availability listed on the website. I ordered two watches that were 1-2 day to ship and those two were cancelled the day after the order for being out of stock. The other one I cancelled three days later (still not shipped) since they were selling it cheaper on Amazon, through their own storefront. So I bought from them at Amazon at a better deal than their own website. And that one shipped faster too.

That said, my second order through them was a good deal. Slower than Amazon, but at their prices I can wait.
    Current Collection - | Ball | Bvlgari | Casio | Citizen | Credor | Girard-Perregaux | Graham | Gübelin | Hamilton | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Longines | Minase | Mühle Glashütte | NOMOS Glashütte | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Swatch | Undone | Vacheron Constantin | Victorinox Swiss Army |
    Mulling Over - | Minase Horizon | Reservoir |
    On deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 8 Dark Side of the Moon |
    Waiting to be on deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary |

Quote Originally Posted by ipodlover77 View Post
    It wasn't the waiting that irks me. I don't understand on why you would advertise a product to be in stock and that will ship in 3-7 business days when its really not in your possession. I guess you could nitpick and say "oh it said usually. Thats open to eleboration" but come on. When you advertise a product with a green check mark, its fair to assume that ITS IN STOCK. Its as if they want to rope people in with the low price when they don't have the products in on hand.

Not to mention how silly I looked this past sat. telling the recipient to wait a bit longer. I thought I was being safe by expecting it to be shipped at the extreme latest of the estimated time (7 days). Oh how I was wrong.
    Have you considered the possibility that someone else may have bought it at the same time/just before you did.

If they are a shop on the Internet/Ebay with good deals you might not be the only person who bought the item.

It may seem annoying but this is what happens if you buy stuff on the internet vs a actual store which is reduced in price so lots of people want it.
    Fiery the Angels Fell.

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

Jomashop is known for price not customer service.
    colgex, MEzz and LesserBlackDog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cs12 View Post
    Have you considered the possibility that someone else may have bought it at the same time/just before you did.

If they are a shop on the Internet/Ebay with good deals you might not be the only person who bought the item.

It may seem annoying but this is what happens if you buy stuff on the internet vs a actual store which is reduced in price so lots of people want it.
    The product is still advertised as in stock and shipping within 3-7 days as we speak LOL

I read the horror stories about Jomashop. But for every negative there was a positive. I gambled I would have a positive experience. I guess I gambled wrong in this case.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information