Another which would you keep question. IWC Aquatimer or Chopard Pro one?

Thread: Another which would you keep question. IWC Aquatimer or Chopard Pro one?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Born in South Korea - Canadian citizen - Living in Philly Suburb

Another which would you keep question. IWC Aquatimer or Chopard Pro one?

I have incoming Chopard, and since I am chronic flipper, I will probably flip one or the other probably not for a while, but was wondering.

IF you were me, which one will remain and which one will go?

Chopard Pro one = L.U.C. inhouse movement 65+ hours power reserve.
    42mm, 300m water resistant
    On bracelet

IWC Aquatimer 2000 = ETA movement modified for IWC
    44mm, 2000m water resistant, quick bracelet length change
    On bracelet
    Chronic flipper...

Banned

Re: Another which would you keep question. IWC Aquatimer or Chopard Pro one?

Flip the IWC

For me the IWC looks better but the L.U.C. movement is too awesome. I'd keep the Chopard.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Chopard would stay if it was my choice.
    For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

Wow i kinda like that Chopard. I am also a big fan of the aquatimer also as i am a dive watch nut. Hard choice, i might hang on to the chopard for its uniqueness.

v76

The Chopard would remain if it were my choice. The L.U.C. movements designed by Parmigiani are a thing of beauty, and the Chopard is a lot rarer.
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

both

Quote Originally Posted by hpark21 View Post
    I have incoming Chopard, and since I am chronic flipper, I will probably flip one or the other probably not for a while, but was wondering.

IF you were me, which one will remain and which one will go?

Chopard Pro one = L.U.C. inhouse movement 65+ hours power reserve.
    42mm, 300m water resistant
    On bracelet

IWC Aquatimer 2000 = ETA movement modified for IWC
    44mm, 2000m water resistant, quick bracelet length change
    On bracelet

For me, the Chopard would be the one to stay. As mentioned, the in house LUC movements are supposedly awesome, very finely finished.
    --AC

Bye bye IWC

I'll keep the chopard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dee & Ricky G-shock, Dornbluth 99.1 IWC Big Pilot, Selvin, JLC Memovox, Omega Speedy Pro, Vintage Seamaster,PAM 243 Rolex 1675, 16600, 16610, 16610LV, 114300, Slava Big Zero, Tudor Snowflake Vostok 2013 WUS Amphibia

Wow, I was all prepared to say keep the Chopard before even opening the thread, thinking I would be in the minority. I guess I am in the minority still, but keep the IWC. The Aquatimer is really one of the few IWCs I really like, and the Chopard just doesn't do it for me. The partial wave pattern on the dial, the odd markers, the strange hands, and the bezel just don't do it for me. Actually, those markers do look kind of cool, but with everything else going on with the dial, it's just a little too much. The white dial IWC is really nice though.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information