Any aspiring watch designers here? Invitation to submit designs for new brand.

Thread: Any aspiring watch designers here? Invitation to submit designs for new brand.

Any aspiring watch designers here? Invitation to submit designs for new brand.

Hi - I usually hang out in the affordable sub-forum, and don't get over here to "The big show" very often, but I wanted to pop in and extend an invitation to any and all aspiring watch designers who hang out here.

I recently launched my own watch brand, and am running a design contest in the affordable sub-forum for our second model or future models.

You can join the party here - https://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/cha...ch-878855.html.

Hope to see some of you there.
    This used to be my signature, but now it's just this generic drawing of a watch.

I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of my website. Thanks for understanding.

Re: Any aspiring watch designers here? Invitation to submit designs for new brand.

One thread is enough on this.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Thread Information