Any market for Renato watches?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pallet Spoon

Thread: Any market for Renato watches?

Any market for Renato watches?

Hi,

New here just wanted to introduce myself and had a question about Renato watches.

I bought 3 Renato's a few years ago and they are way too big for me, no idea why I bought 3! Anyhow is there any market/demand to sell these things online, ebay or elsewhere? The watches aren't exactly my cup of tea.

TIA,

Max

Re: Any market for Renato watches?

Never heard of them

I've owned a couple. In their price bracket they are pretty nice.

Yes there is a market for them, some covet them. I sold two with no problem, but they were offered at a good price.

Name:  Renato 3 s.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  586.3 KB
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat Evo, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Paul Picot Plongeur, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero.. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Chopard Pro 1, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub ti, Monta OceanKing, Breitling SOH II

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That is great to hear.

I must admit the fit & finish is great on them(in my humble opinion) and aside from sizing the watches down I never wore them. They are just sitting in the boxes collecting dust. I think i've got the Mostro, a world time ana-digi model, and a blacked out one with a diamond "8".

I just checked ebay and they are pricey! Not sure if anyone buys at those prices though.

Check completed sales on EBay to see if they have sold (or more specifically the prices they have actually sold at) and then check watchrecon. Be sure to flip the filter to "all days" after searching the brand. That will give you an idea of what people are asking if watches are marked "sold" people are supposed to leave the prices posted.

You will not be able to sell here unless you have 100 posts and have been here for 90 days I believe.
    brandon\ likes this.

TV brand of some quality -sometimes.

Take the "hand made" claim with a mountain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallet Spoon View Post
    Check completed sales on EBay to see if they have sold (or more specifically the prices they have actually sold at) and then check watchrecon. Be sure to flip the filter to "all days" after searching the brand. That will give you an idea of what people are asking if watches are marked "sold" people are supposed to leave the prices posted.

You will not be able to sell here unless you have 100 posts and have been here for 90 days I believe.
    Thanks I'll do some research.

Since I'm in no rush, after all I've had them for years, I'll probably post them here down the road. These are the only watches in my collection I really want to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by pickle puss View Post
    TV brand of some quality -sometimes.

Take the "hand made" claim with a mountain of salt.
    I don't have much experience with high end watches but based on my limited experience I'd say the Renatos I own feel well made, not sure about handmade either.

They make a moonphase I like quite a bit.
    Minus 8 - ​Locman - ​Invicta - Chotovelli - ​Aragon- Hamilton - NFW - ​​Fugue - Aark - Elysee - Hawthorn - ​Ming - Cronometrics ​- Martenero