Any thoughts on this please.

2K views 36 replies 33 participants last post by  jl2975 
#1 ·
Fashion accessory Auto part Glass Watch Wheel
Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Metal

Can't make my mind up :) (-;

See less See more
#12 ·
Functional or practical as a "dive" watch? No. But as a fashion watch, it's not the worst I've seen from them. It has a certain nautical whimsy that makes me think of a crusty old sea-captain. Go figure.

Then again, I enjoy defending watches that are offered up solely for the sake of "sport bashing". Lol., I'm a sucker for the underdog.

#13 ·
What are you thinking of spending for it? I'm pretty sure I have seen that same movement in some very cheap fashion watches... Akribos and Stuhrling come to mind. But maybe it only looks similar.As far as whether you should get it, I like to think about the target audience you'll be wearing it around. If you plan on wearing it as a "fun watch" among younger types, you'll probably get more positive reactions, since it is pretty funky.Personally, brand reputation aside, I would find it too large and worry about that huge crown digging into my wrist.

#18 ·
No way serious.

#23 ·
I'd have told you how I think it looks, but my eyes immediately crawled away from my eye sockets when I loaded the page. :p

In all honesty, I don't think any movements should be exposed from the front if there's nothing to look at. Not necessarily a Golden Bridge fan, but at least they make the movement look good...

Fashion accessory Crossbow Space Vehicle Metal

#26 ·
I've always admired the Corum Bridge's linear layout of the movement - it's visually striking. But once it's cased, there is undoubtedly a lot of empty space around it.

However, this watch might be more appealing to most people if it wasn't a trying to be a russian diver homage and was just a Corum Bridge homage instead. In short, I think it would look decent without the canteen crown guard.

#28 · (Edited)
I can't see it due to my eyes burning every time I try... Is this someone with a fake account trolling or real? If you know what this site is, you would not be asking for recommendations on this and I highly doubt the average invicta purchaser is going to run to WUS to be sure he/she is not making an impulse buy. I call troll, troll.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.