Any Xetum owners with custom strap choices?

Thread: Any Xetum owners with custom strap choices?

Any Xetum owners with custom strap choices?

I purchased a Xetum Tyndall a little while back, but my wrist is a liiiittle bit too big for the OEM leather strap -- the lugless case and the positioning of the butterfly deployant make it a bit of a weird fit. Since the design is very rugged and functional looking, I decided to put it on a rubber strap -- has anyone else swapped out the OEM strap for something new? I'd love to see what this watch looks like on a different leather/croc or something else.

I also have a canvas strap that looks nice, but I have to dye it a different color -- the olive green doesn't really compliment the watch too well.

Re: Any Xetum owners with custom strap choices?

Saw your message, and wanted to drop a quick note from Xetum. It's great to see the pics of your Tyndall!

We're currently exploring potential designs for different size replacement straps. If you'd like to drop us a line at [email protected], would be great to get your input on future strap designs. Thanks!

Nice looking watch you got there.
    Care to do a review?
    I've seen it here and there, but am still not getting the feel for it, know what I mean?
    That's the first time I've seen a wrist shot.
    Already kinda puts it in perspective.
    Cheers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks! I think I might just write up a review at some point in the near future -- the watch is getting good coverage on blogs, but so far I haven't seen or heard from anyone else who owns one, so I might as well add my voice to the mix in case it helps people make a decision. It's one of my favorite watches and easily the most unique.

In the meantime, one of the more thorough reviews I've read is here: http://ablogtoread.com/xetum/xetum-t...-watch-review/ and it has wrist shots and a video to go with it. That's for the black dial model, though -- I'll post some pics of the off-white dial one that I have with the review.

Welp, procrastination is the mother of inspiration. That isn't a saying, but it should be.

Instead of doing work, I wrote up a quick (but long-winded) review, if you're interested:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=2880291

I bought my Xetum about a year ago and rarely wear it because of the same issue. The band is too small.. I purchased another leather band that is almost identical and it does not fit well because of the thickness of the leather and the lugless design of the watch (which is why I bought the watch). I am thinking about selling it now.. too much of a hassle and I don't want to drop another $200 bucks on this watch to buy a steel strap from them.

Thread Information