Anyone from around NY, NJ, PA or CT (or anywhere else) going to "Bezelfest" on August 16?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JPfeuffer
  • 1 Post By WillMK5

Thread: Anyone from around NY, NJ, PA or CT (or anywhere else) going to "Bezelfest" on August 16?

Question Anyone from around NY, NJ, PA or CT (or anywhere else) going to "Bezelfest" on August 16?

I just heard about this event, essentially a big GTG held in northern New Jersey, just south of NYC. From the facebook page I couldn't see any affiliation with any particular forum.

Facebook page for the "group" - https://www.facebook.com/Bezelfest/info

Page for this year's event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1425417554398924/

In addition to the watch-geek jamboree, they're doing a fund-raiser for a young boy with cancer. Looks like a number of watch and strap brands will either attend or be donating some items to the cause. I figured I would donate some pieces from Lew & Huey.

Anyone else going?
    This used to be my signature, but now it's just this generic drawing of a watch.

I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of my website. Thanks for understanding.

Re: Anyone from around NY, NJ, PA or CT (or anywhere else) going to "Bezelfest" on August 16?

I'd be interested.
    docvail likes this.
    -JP

Re: Anyone from around NY, NJ, PA or CT (or anywhere else) going to "Bezelfest" on August 16?

Me too but that hideous Invicta on the event page is a little discouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    docvail likes this.
    Rolex Submariner, Tag Heuer Monaco, Mido Multifort, Christopher Ward C5 Malvern MkII, Seiko Mini Turtle

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WillMK5 View Post
    Me too but that hideous Invicta on the event page is a little discouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that threw me at first too. But scrolling down the page, it looks like there are some WIS-approved brands represented.

Maybe they use the Invicta pic in an ironic way?
    This used to be my signature, but now it's just this generic drawing of a watch.

I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of my website. Thanks for understanding.

I'm bumping this because it's only two days away. If you're going to be in the northern New Jersey area this Saturday, you ought to join us.

Besides my goofy presence, I believe several other micro-brands will be represented there, including NFW, Bernhardt, and as of a few minutes ago, Sujain Krishnan of Melbourne Watches graciously agreed to donate a Melbourne Flinders to the charity auction (I think that's sort of "the deal" with this thing, that all the micros are ponying up something to help this little boy with Leukemia).

Thread Information