Anyone bought from 300watches.com?
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anyone bought from 300watches.com?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi,

I've seen a few nice watches on 300watches.com and prices seem very cheap compared to those of AD's in the UK so I was wondering ifs gone has experience of buying from them and if their watches are genuine as advertised. eBay feedback seems excellent so I'd really like to hear about any experiences when dealing with them.

Thank you.

Regards,

BY

I would very very careful on those unfamiliar sites as you may not be getting what you think your getting. I've never heard of that site or even before WUS.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending".

Re: Anyone bought from 300watches.com?

Thanks for the quick reply. I've spotted the odd post from buyers on the internet but none of them have enough information hence I'm being wary. Prices on certain models appear to be about a half of those in the UK which is still tempting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Looks to be a lot of limited editions and poor condition used watches. You might be able to get a good deal from them but there is a lot of junk to wade through.

I bought a Perrelet Seacraft from him and it turned out to be a nightmare. The pin on the clasp broke within a month, he would not stand behind the product. I even filed a dispute through Ebay and lost because they said I had the watch for a month and they have no idea what may have happened to the watch in that time. For those of you that say that they rule in favor of the buyer all the time, that's not the case. It looked as though the pin was made of pot metal and it broke off while wearing the watch.

The guy is a dirt bag.

VIEW MY SALES FEEDBACK>>>>HERE

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

By the way, Perrelet told me that I could buy a new clasp for $153.00. NO WARRANTY AT ALL.

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

Thank you for the info falcon. I was seriously considering one of the Perrelet's but with an experience like that, I've had second thoughts. I'm amazed they have so many positive reviews but then I'm assuming most people review as soon as they receive the item an not after they've had it for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Butchie Yost View Post
    Thank you for the info falcon. I was seriously considering one of the Perrelet's but with an experience like that, I've had second thoughts. I'm amazed they have so many positive reviews but then I'm assuming most people review as soon as they receive the item an not after they've had it for a few weeks.
    Ya, I should have waited to leave feedback but a guy figures that things should be okay after a few days.

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

Please tell me the watch was original or fake, or was used. iask because I am interested to buy from them but I am afraid. thx Catalin

Quote Originally Posted by chatmenro View Post
    Please tell me the watch was original or fake, or was used. iask because I am interested to buy from them but I am afraid. thx Catalin

The watch was genuine but it doesn't have the quality that I would expect when you pay that kind of money. I'd think about another brand to be honest.

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information