Anyone know about Bremont???

Thread: Anyone know about Bremont???

Anyone know about Bremont???

I am considering purchasing a Bremont watch. I have only seen them on the web and they look beautiful. As Bremont is a brand new company, there isn't a lot of available information/reviews on them. Does anyone own one? Does anyone have a "review?"

Re: Anyone know about Bremont???

Hi

Bremont ? Expensive and IMO overpriced new but very little pre owned as yet however here is a link to one i owned and recently traded,at this price not a bad buy.
    http://www.watches.co.uk/watches/search/

I currently own a GMT version again it was pre owned and find it a really nice piece, case is unique with its sandwiched steel constuction,COSC specs,average strap and deployant.They are trying for the IWC type of market but have long way to go.

Martin

Rolex ceramic sub
    Breitling B1
    Ennebi Fondale
    Sinn 903 "Cosmanaute"
    Bremont
    Breitling Blacksteel

Re: Anyone know about Bremont???

Martin,

Thanks a lot for the input. I was thinking the same, that they must be overpriced. As my wrist is a little smaller, I was considering the BC-S1 & BC-F1 pieces (39mm). I really like the their simple elegance - and yes a kind of IWC look. I may go with a Ball or Anonimo instead. Whatever I choose will be my first big watch purchase, so I'm really taking my time. Obviously, I know the it must "speak to me" adage, but are there models that you would highly recommend that run along the same lines as the BC-S1, i.e. simple elegance, robust, and all encompassing (dress up/dress down).

Thanks, Porter

Hi

Bremont ? Expensive and IMO overpriced new but very little pre owned as yet however here is a link to one i owned and recently traded,at this price not a bad buy.
    http://www.watches.co.uk/watches/search/

I currently own a GMT version again it was pre owned and find it a really nice piece, case is unique with its sandwiched steel constuction,COSC specs,average strap and deployant.They are trying for the IWC type of market but have long way to go.

Martin

[/quote]

Thread Information