Is anyone planning on going to the Watchtime Los Angeles show? KV, FPJ, ALS
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Is anyone planning on going to the Watchtime Los Angeles show? KV, FPJ, ALS

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Is anyone planning on going to the Watchtime Los Angeles show? KV, FPJ, ALS

Just found out about this show on ABTW... Has anyone gone to the New York one? I really want to see KV 28ti and Zeitwerk Date. It's on May 3-4.

Also it looks like Saturday tickets are only $10 with the code ABTW... (https://www.ablogtowatch.com/watchti...over-two-days/)

More info and tix here: https://www.watchtimeevents.com

Full brand list pulled from the ABTW post here:

A. Lange & Söhne
    Armin Strom
    Bell & Ross
    Bovet
    Bremont
    Christophe Claret
    Chronoswiss
    Cyrus
    Czapek & Cie.
    De Bethune
    F.P. Journe
    Grand Seiko
    Greubel Forsey
    G-Shock
    HYT
    Jaeger-LeCoultre
    Kerbedanz
    Maurice Lacroix
    MB&F
    Montblanc
    Moritz Grossmann
    Parmigiani Fleurier
    Reservoir
    RGM Watch Co.
    Romain Gauthier
    Kari Voutilainen
    Zenith
    Last edited by Nietzsche_Darko; April 18th, 2019 at 22:22. Reason: formatting

Re: Is anyone planning on going to the Watchtime Los Angeles show? KV, FPJ, ALS

I've been to NYC show for last 4 years It's awesome and well worth the price of admission.
    You'll get to see and handle watches that one will not see anywhere else (MB&F, Kari Voutilainen, etc). get to meet top watchmakers, listen to good lectures. They often do bourbon\whiskey tastings and more.
    If you can go - absolutely do so. And go in AM - can easily spend 4-5 hrs there
    Nietzsche_Darko likes this.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw
    "Don?t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Greg King
    ?Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.? Mark Twain
    "The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln
    "A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet. But it does not follow that whatever we choose to call a Rose will possess the Rose's fragrance." BB Warfield

as it happens, i'll be in LA that weekend so i'm going. i'll be the new guy Friday night at the cocktail thing with
    my new Collins Bronson.

marty
    Last edited by martyINaustin; April 27th, 2019 at 22:56.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Cool, thanks for sharing the discount code. I've registered for Saturday.
    drhr likes this.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Dang it! I'll be in LA the following weekend. Would have been a cool opportunity to see watches I can't afford at all...

Cool see you all there! Thanks for sharing your experience at the NY show, Ender.

mav

I'll be there! It'll be cool to met some of you guys and put some faces/real names to our usernames here. Looking forward to it.
    Nietzsche_Darko and mleok like this.
    ♛ Rolex | Ω Omega | IWC | Zenith | Tudor | Seiko
    @aguynamedtommy

Was hoping to do a family weekend in LA that weekend to make it happen, but the wife rather stay in the Bay. I may fly down that morning and back that night if I have the SWA points.

Do it!! Hope to see you all there.

I'll be there on Saturday.
    Nietzsche_Darko and Rawim like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information