Anyone used Longio as manufacturer? - Tips for starting brand

Thread: Anyone used Longio as manufacturer? - Tips for starting brand

Smile Anyone used Longio as manufacturer? - Tips for starting brand

Hello all!

I'm starting a micro brand of watches and have been in contact with the chinese manufacturer Longio. They seem to have a good reputation and knowledge but I'd like to hear if anyone here has experience with using them for manufacturing?

The watch I'm looking to have made is simple, however I have a very beautiful design. The specifications will be something a long the lines of Quartz Japan 1L22 movement, 3-5 ATM, Goldplated stainless steel, sapphire crystal glass. The first quote I got for this was $60 and 300 MOQ.

I would love any tips you might have on production and making your own micro-brand. Also any thoughts/experience about this particular manufacturer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and have a good one! :)

/Fredriks

Re: Anyone used Longio as manufacturer? - Tips for starting brand

Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Quote Originally Posted by little big feather View Post
    Yes?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fredriks View Post
    Hello all!

I'm starting a micro brand of watches and have been in contact with the chinese manufacturer Longio. They seem to have a good reputation and knowledge but I'd like to hear if anyone here has experience with using them for manufacturing?

The watch I'm looking to have made is simple, however I have a very beautiful design. The specifications will be something a long the lines of Quartz Japan 1L22 movement, 3-5 ATM, Goldplated stainless steel, sapphire crystal glass. The first quote I got for this was $60 and 300 MOQ.

I would love any tips you might have on production and making your own micro-brand. Also any thoughts/experience about this particular manufacturer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and have a good one! :)

/Fredriks
    Very interesting topic, i have nothing of value to ad because i simply do not know and never considered to design my own watch. But this is very interesting, why don;t you share your design and prototypes here.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaurchin View Post
    Very interesting topic, i have nothing of value to ad because i simply do not know and never considered to design my own watch. But this is very interesting, why don;t you share your design and prototypes here.
    Thank you, i will share it as soon as it's ready!

Closed until I hear back from Ernie that it's approved for publication.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Not spproved, Fredriks should have contacted me prior to posting information about his plans.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Thread Information