WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Aristo 3H58A review

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  CitizenM 
#1 ·
I purchased an ARISTO 3H58A and i was completely disappointed in the quality. The dial looked like it was made out of paper and starting to warp. The super-luminova numbering was a joke; smeared printing, and not crisp nor complete. I contacted the manufacturer, Aristo-Vollmer, and never got a response from them but only one from their authorized dealer, Long Island Watches. I ended up returning the watch and was only out around $170USD for shipping and taxes. I would never buy this watch nor recommend it to anyone.

#4 ·
I purchased an ARISTO 3H58A and i was completely disappointed in the quality. The dial looked like it was made out of paper and starting to warp. The super-luminova numbering was a joke; smeared printing, and not crisp nor complete. I contacted the manufacturer, Aristo-Vollmer, and never got a response from them but only one from their authorized dealer, Long Island Watches. I ended up returning the watch and was only out around $170USD for shipping and taxes. I would never buy this watch nor recommend it to anyone.
Personally, I'd be more pissed about having wasted $170 on postage. Why are you out on taxes?

Sorry to hear of your experience, but I'm sure it's good information for others. Good of you to share.

All the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.