Aristo pliot/Strapcode Story
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mirabello1

Thread: Aristo pliot/Strapcode Story

Aristo pliot/Strapcode Story

So i wanted to change up my Aristo pilot and put metal on it. I thought, 'let me get one f those Awesome Strapcode Super Engineer II straps in matching beadblasted finish". Strap showed up in 4 days, great.. Then i tried to size it and those screws in the bracelet wouldn't budge. After about an hour of struggling, I got out 1.. I couldn't take it anymore and decided to got to the local watchmaker.. He tried and said, "no way they are coming out" At this point i was very upset. The watch maker had what looked like better small screwdrivers than me. So then I decided to go to the hardware store. I found a professional grade 1.5 mm screwdriver, bought it for $4.00. Well, wouldn't you know, with this new tool the screws came right out, no problem...I've always said with the right tool, you can do anything.. I wanted to pass along the info on this screwdriver in case anyone else had the same issue. I think the size of the professional one added that much needed leverage. I have a picture below with the new screwdriver next to the old one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Mirabello1; January 5th, 2013 at 01:49.
    marchone likes this.

Thread Information