This past Monday was a very special night at Chef Rocco Whalen’s Fahrenheit restaurant in the Tremont area of Cleveland. Rocco and his team played host to The Art of Healing – an event to raise funds and support the efforts of University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center. Originally conceived as an art auction, Filip & Co. Watches began its participation a few years back
Filip Blazevic of Filip & Co. Watches was on hand to lend his support. The event was capped off with an auction, and a Filip & Co. Cleveland Tremont was donated to help aid the cause.
A large crowd was on hand to take part, and if the mood of those attending was anything to go by, cancer doesn’t stand a chance!
And in recognition of all that Rocco Whalen has done not only for cancer awareness and research, but also for the city of Cleveland, he was presented with a Filip & Co. Cleveland Tremont.
The Tremont is part of the Cleveland series from Filip & Co.
The Filip & Co. Cleveland Tremont
- Ø 41 mm highly polished Stainless Steel case with exhibition back
- Tremont Dial with Rose Luminous Index Markers
- Rose Luminous Slender hands
- Fully decorated ETA 2824-2 mechanical automatic movement w. Rose Rotor adjusted to five positions
- Genuine Alligator Strap with single fold-over deployment clasp
For more information on Filip & Co., please contact James Henderson of Tempus Fugit Media at: [email protected]
(805) 259 – 9546
Visit the Filip & Co. website