Artic Diver Bezel

Thread: Artic Diver Bezel

Artic Diver Bezel

Has anyone here actually handled the AD? I'm wondering about the bezel play. At the GTG in Philly last year I was able to handle a Seal and and LSD. The LSD was by far a better fit on my big wrists, but the LSD bezels seemed to have some up and down play. I found this to be kind of odd considering the Seal's bezel seemed to be pretty darn tight. Since the AD has pretty much the same case as the LSD I'm wonding if the bezel has the same play or not? Anyone? Anyone?
    Best regards,

Dan

"I was up above it. Now I'm down in it." ...Trent Reznor

Re: Artic Diver Bezel

Hey Dan,

I don't know if there are any ADs in the wild yet. Maybe someone that's been to Kobold HQ recently has seen a real one?

-Jim

That was my thought or maybe someone at the release event at Henne a few weeks ago....
    Best regards,

Dan

"I was up above it. Now I'm down in it." ...Trent Reznor

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

AD calling Dan, come in Dan.....

-luke

I held the prototype of the limited edition AD with the Kobold movement at the unvailing of the SOA-A and SD GMT back in December in Pittsburgh. The bezel seemed to have the usual play as any other Kobold so I'm not sure how much that helps you. I can say when comparing the lim. ed. AD to the pics of the AD available for preorder...I'd rather go with the limited edt. AD. That being said, you will have to pay the premium price for it
    Watch Collection-
    changes too often to list

Quote Originally Posted by EROKS View Post
    I held the prototype of the limited edition AD with the Kobold movement at the unvailing of the SOA-A and SD GMT back in December in Pittsburgh. The bezel seemed to have the usual play as any other Kobold so I'm not sure how much that helps you. I can say when comparing the lim. ed. AD to the pics of the AD available for preorder...I'd rather go with the limited edt. AD. That being said, you will have to pay the premium price for it
    Did you get to wear it?
    Does ride as high as the Seal?
    How was the wrist presence?
    J

Current Rotation
    Patek Phillipe Nautilus
    Rolex 1680 Red Sub
    Pam 233K
    Kobold SMG-1

and a few others

Gone:
    Kobold Spirit of America

I did strap it on. It was on a black zulu strap. It was not as high as a seal but it does have a large wrist presence due to it being 45mm and the crown at the 3 o'clock position. Also, the prototype had gold hands. I asked Mike if they all were going to have gold hands and he said the limited edition models would have them...so, thats where I'm a little confused...the link on a previous post shows the AD with the Kobold movement but it obviously doesn't have gold hands. Does this mean that there will be the swiss movement AD, the Kobold movement AD, and then also a Kobold movement AD with gold hands that would be a limited edition??? I may have to give them a call and find out
    Watch Collection-
    changes too often to list

Quote Originally Posted by EROKS View Post
    I did strap it on. It was on a black zulu strap. It was not as high as a seal but it does have a large wrist presence due to it being 45mm and the crown at the 3 o'clock position. Also, the prototype had gold hands. I asked Mike if they all were going to have gold hands and he said the limited edition models would have them...so, thats where I'm a little confused...the link on a previous post shows the AD with the Kobold movement but it obviously doesn't have gold hands. Does this mean that there will be the swiss movement AD, the Kobold movement AD, and then also a Kobold movement AD with gold hands that would be a limited edition??? I may have to give them a call and find out
    Based on the new additions to the website that is exactly right.

Thread Information