Articles on learning about watches
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ~tc~

Thread: Articles on learning about watches

Articles on learning about watches

When I click the subforum of this one (for articles), only one article shows up: (https://forums.watchuseek.com/f66/the...nts-42169.html).

Learning about thermocompensation watches was great and I was wondering if there were similar links to articles like that. I would prefer reading more about movements and what separates bad watches from good watches (luxury watches would be an extension of that I assume?).

Re: Articles on learning about watches

Anything? Any direction would be great.

jt67 and shoen like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Don't know if this helps, but I found WUS when I googled a question I had. One question lead to another, and between googling it and searching the forum for answers, I've learned a lot. The cool thing about WUS is that every time you come looking for the answers to a question, you'll typically find more info, which prompts you to read more and ask more. Articles? Don't need 'em. Let your questions and the forum be your guide, I say.
    This used to be my signature, but now it's just this generic drawing of a watch.

I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of my website. Thanks for understanding.

Thread Information