Ok this year ATG is holding a Raffle to win some great prizes which will be added by me and hopefully some of the members. The list below will be added to but safe to say it will be a pretty cool competition that will run all month until I close the raffle and pick out the winners from a hat on New Years Day 2008.

Top Prize will be a Military Omega 30T2 Circa 1944 ish restored and serviced by ATG which in itself are £3 - £400 Sterling.
Other prizes will be added over the next few weeks!

How to buy a ticket: I have set up a Paypal Button below which will take you through to Paypal so you can make a donation which is fixed at £13.00/$25 ish that will cover Paypal fees and make sure we have a well rounded figure. I will personally be emailed with everyone's details so know one will be missed this way.

The Charity who will receive our donation is Tenovus which is a Cancer Charity based in Wales-UK, supporting awareness and getting out into the community to help with education about this disease.

So get down there and buy a ticket it should prove to be a good distraction over the Xmas hols!

Cheers!

Alistair

Link: ATG Christmas Competition Page

NB: "approved and supported by watchuseek"

The value of prizes for the draw are up to £500/$1,000 and below is the Omega in question before restoration by my watchmaker.