For the past few months I have been searching the web, looking to purchase my first "real" watch. There have been several watches that I have fallen for, only to find that they dwarf my 6.75" diameter wrists.
Below I have listed the characteristics that I am looking for in a watch.
- Cost: Less than $4500
- Movement: Automatic or Manual Wind
- Case Diameter: 42mm or less
- Dial Color: Black or other dark color
- Hour Markers: Batons preferred
- Complications: Chronograph required and date window is a plus, but not required
I am especially interested in TAGs and Omegas, but am open to other manufacturers as well.
I am absolutely in love with the TAG 1887 Carrera, but the watch wears too big even though it is at the 42mm mark. See below for a photo in order to get a feel for the style I am looking for.
Please post photos of the suggestions.