AZ Fine Time - A Virtual Tour of Our Store

Thread: AZ Fine Time - A Virtual Tour of Our Store

Inactive

AZ Fine Time - A Virtual Tour of Our Store

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, my name is Joe and I work for AZ Fine Time (Citizen Signature : Seiko Ananta Spring Drive : Grand Seiko : Arizona Fine Time) in Scottsdale AZ, and also know as Cigar King (Cigarking.com - Your No. 1 Source for Discount Cigars, Scottsdale Cigar Store, Scottsdale Cigar Lounge - CigarKing.com). We are a sponsor on the site and I would like to give people an opportunity to get a feel for our store. I also would like to let everyone know that I am here to help, so if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to contact me at any of the info on my signature.

As a surprise to most people, we are not a jewelry store. We are more like a mens luxury store. We carry thousands of brands of cigars, cuff links, pens, lighters, leather goods, high quality shaving products, winders, and (of course) stock over 500 models of fine time pieces. People always ask "Why cigars and watches?". Basically, they are the owner of the stores 2 favorite hobbies.

On this 1st link is the actual virtual tour of our store. Please use the upper tool bar to change rooms in the store (there is the front, the 2 humidors, the lounge, and of course the watches). Use the bottom tool bar to zoom and adjust your view.

360twist.com

This link is a quick video tour of the store. It is narrated by the owner of our store, Mitchel.

I hope everyone enjoys and as I mentioned, feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you!

Re: AZ Fine Time - A Virtual Tour of Our Store

I didn't see any Wolf Bros. Rum Soaked Crooks.

Joe,

That is very nice to see. Thanks for the info. A Cohiba, a cold beer, and a Grand Seiko to go for me please!! ha ha.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive
    I think the crooks may be in our warehouse. Sorry, couldn't do the virtual tour in there. Too crowded

Used to love those babies back in high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAZFT View Post
    I think the crooks may be in our warehouse. Sorry, couldn't do the virtual tour in there. Too crowded

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAZFT View Post
    Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, my name is Joe and I work for AZ Fine Time (Citizen Signature : Seiko Ananta Spring Drive : Grand Seiko : Arizona Fine Time) in Scottsdale AZ, and also know as Cigar King (Cigarking.com - Your No. 1 Source for Discount Cigars, Scottsdale Cigar Store, Scottsdale Cigar Lounge - CigarKing.com). We are a sponsor on the site and I would like to give people an opportunity to get a feel for our store. I also would like to let everyone know that I am here to help, so if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to contact me at any of the info on my signature.

As a surprise to most people, we are not a jewelry store. We are more like a mens luxury store. We carry thousands of brands of cigars, cuff links, pens, lighters, leather goods, high quality shaving products, winders, and (of course) stock over 500 models of fine time pieces. People always ask "Why cigars and watches?". Basically, they are the owner of the stores 2 favorite hobbies.

I hope everyone enjoys and as I mentioned, feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you!
    Wow. My wife is so incredibly fortunate that we don't live in Scottsdale, AZ...

s.
    COLLECTION

CURRENT - Rolex 14060M | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3570.50 Mitsukoshi Panda | Omega Speedmaster 3590.50 | Omega Seamaster 300 Cal. 552 | Seiko SBDX001 Marine Master 300 |Seiko 6309-7040 | Stowa Marine Original | Casio G-Shock GW6900-1

Really great to see the store Joe. Almost like putting a face together with a voice. Nice looking place! I'll have to make my way down there and check it out! Thanks for the tour!

Awesome tour! I wish I lived closer to Scottsdale!! :(
    Buy the seller! "Trust but Verify" quote- Ronald Reagan....

Quote Originally Posted by 2BATTRANGER View Post
    Awesome tour! I wish I lived closer to Scottsdale!! :(
    Could not agree more. My wife just asked me yesterday if I wanted to go to Phoenix. I told her no. I may have to change that.

Thread Information