WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Baby Blues

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  VaEagle 
#1 ·
Sometimes I find myself attracted to a watch based on one attribute of its appearance, and right now I'm a bit fixated on watches with "baby" or powder blue dials. There have been quite a few "blue dial" threads, but I wanted to start a thread limited to favorite watches you own or wish you owned in baby or powder blue. Here are a few examples I like. They include the highly popular (on this forum) Halios Seaforth; a Zodiac Super Sea Wolf; and microbrand Mercer Durham. None of these is especially expensive. I'd like to see other suggestions before I pull the trigger on anything. Please include approximate price-point if you know it.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
no baby blues in the collection but I've ogled that Seaforth (the bezeless version) many times

#12 ·
Great thread, the Halios in blue is beautiful. Cocktail time is a very good selection as well. Looking to see if some other interesting suggestions pop up

But for funzies here is one from the top end of the scale
View attachment 13401247
This is one to die for! Its Platinum Day-Date which hard as hell to find right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#20 ·
I knew I had seen some other dive watch in baby blue, and I figured out that I was thinking of the Helson Shark Diver in Mother or Pearl. Turns out that Helson made a number of powder blue variations. Some of them incorporate powder blue as prominent indices. Here's four I found online:

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

Watch Analog watch Blue Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Analog watch Blue Watch Watch accessory Aqua

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Blue

#23 ·
Sometimes I simply succumb to the look of a watch, and I found a used watch that will fulfill my recent powder blue obsession without breaking the bank ... because it is used and a quartz model. But still quite sharp. I may yet purchase a Halios Seaforth pastel, a Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53, a Raven Endeavor or an NTH Devilray Turquoise, but this Zodiac Sea Dragon will do the trick for now. I plan to put it on a Hirsch navy blue carbon embossed strap and maybe use the rubber strap in the summer only. What do you think of it, and any alternative strap suggestions? (Not my picture)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.