ST. PETERSBURG, FL – BALL Watch USA celebrates 130 year of Standard Time Keeping in the U.S. with an 18K Rose Gold Timepiece
· BALL Watch announces the release of a new 18K Rose Gold Timepieces to mark the 130th anniversary of the adoption of standard time in the United States.
· Features include a diameter of 39.5mm and a height of 10.5mm of 18K rose gold
· Automatic caliber BALL RR1105-C, chronometer certified COSC movement
· 14 tritium micro gas tubes on hour and minute hands and dial for unmatched luminosity.
· White enamel dial with sub-seconds and an exhibition case back.
· Shock resistant to 5,000Gs and water resistant to 30m/100ft.
In 1883, BALL Watch’s founder, Webster Clay Ball, was the first jeweler in Cleveland, OH to use the time signals emitted by the United States Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C., bringing accurate time to the residents of “C-Town”.
As a break with the spell of time, the words “BALL & Co.” have been styled to form the number 7 to make this timepiece truly unique.
**Current MSRP: $7,699**
Expected to be released in December 2013
More at Welcome to BALL Watch