Ball Watches
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ball Watches

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    WWT

Ball Watches

I am really becoming intrigued with the Ball Watches. I am seeking opinions on which model is the model of choice. Also, for what is the second crown used?

Re: Ball Watches

They are all great quality. No better or worse IMO. Just depends what your looking for. They make some nice rugged divers but as I said, depends on what your looking for
    -JP

It depends on the model, but often enough, the second crown is used to rotate the inner bezel.
    lvt likes this.
    Shearwater Research Teric --- Casio G-Shock Solar Frogman (GW-200Z) --- Citizen Promaster Titanium Aqualand (JV0051-60E) --- Seiko Prospex Solar Diver (SBDN003) --- Certina DS Action Diver Chronograph (C013.427.11.041.00) --- Rolex Submariner (114060) --- Grand Seiko Spring Drive Diver (SBGA229G) --- Tudor Hydronaut II (20030-93570) --- Longines Heritage Pocket Watch (L7.012.4.21.1)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've looked at them twice....Nice looking watches, build quality is very good.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Ball makes fantastic watches in their price point IMO. Tritium lume is far more useful in day to life than a lot of people here give it credit for and Ball's build quality and attention to detail and incredible. You will see minute detailing in places you would not expect, such is the care they take. They feel super solid in person and are sturdy and tough. IMO one of the best brands out there in that price point and if you like the styling, definitely no need to think about it.
    MarkingTime likes this.

lvt

Quote Originally Posted by WWT View Post
    I am really becoming intrigued with the Ball Watches. I am seeking opinions on which model is the model of choice. Also, for what is the second crown used?

Their watches are quite heavy, be careful if your wrist is small.

The second crown is used to turn the inner bezel, it could be timing bezel or worldtime function depending on the model.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

I love the engineer hydrocarbon line but you need to look at their models and narrow it down a bit.

Love my Trainmaster 60 Seconds. The tritium makes it super useful at night. Very nice attention to details. Much nicer than most of the similarly priced brands I tried on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ball<>Casio<>Fossil<>Invicta<>Grand Seiko<>Orient<>Rolex<>Seiko

I own a Ball Engineer ii Ohio 40mm. Love the watch but it is a tank. So as a precious poster stated, make sure you are ready for the heft of a Yugo on your wrist. It does not bother me much but it is solid to say the least. I do feel Ball watches offer a great bang for your buck.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWT View Post
    We've got a BALL WATCHES FORUM you might find interesting to flick through.
    Mediocre likes this.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information