Battle of the blue divers: omega seamaster ceramic or tudor black bay blue eta
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Battle of the blue divers: omega seamaster ceramic or tudor black bay blue eta

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Battle of the blue divers: omega seamaster ceramic or tudor black bay blue eta

Trying to decide which one to add to box. In the past I owned a BB eta red and black bond seamaster. Loved them both, the retro look of the tudor and the slick low profile of the goes with anything seamaster however on BB did not really like the polished sides, liked how they looked but was always looking at them to see if I had scratched them and on the seamaster it got a little boring. So now the blue ones, feel like the blue BB is a little cold and loses a lot of the vintage charm with the white markers and the seamaster blue ceramic has that awesome clean dial with the everchanging color at different lights. Know either one will be amazing but probably will just go with whichever I get a better deal. Oh decision decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Battle of the blue divers: omega seamaster ceramic or tudor black bay blue eta

That was the same decision I faced and ended up going with the Tudor. Love the Tudor but I do find it is quite thick, I will still keep it though and hope to pick up a Ceramic Seamaster aswell at some point in the future.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Re: Battle of the blue divers: omega seamaster ceramic or tudor black bay blue eta

My vote is the ceramic SMP.

I had the Black Bay blue ETA. It's a great looking watch but it's a little cold in the flesh. I swapped mine for a ceramic Planet Ocean.

-- Wayne

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I’ve owned the Tudor before, and think the quality, wrist presence, and color is unparalleled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    luecack likes this.

I found the quality of Omega to be above that of what Tudor offers. I have had both of these watches and the Tudor is just a slab of barely shaped steel whilst the seamaster has different facets and more identity.

I like the BB but what really matters is which one you prefer.

I'd pick the Seamaster too. It's a more unique design.

Moderator Public Forum soaking.fused's Avatar

I really dig the way Omega does Blue and and would thereby grant diving duties to the SMPc.

For the SMP, I think it's worth getting the new one (unless you really hate the new wave dial.) Much better movement and bracelet compared to the prior version. The Black Bay Blue is my least favorite version of the BB, I just don't think it has the character of the Red, and it doesn't work as well as a dress diver as the BBB does. All of the BBs are too thick for me though, which is why I'm after the 58.

jmorski and 41Mets like this.

The clincher for me is the design of the hour hand on the Tudor, just don't care for it. It a fairly common style with many little variations from brand to brand, but on the Tudor it just doesn't work for me. My vote's for the Omega on this one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information