i m looking for a new "luxury" diver. i have a budget of 5,000usd and that is my limit. my wife will kill me if i spend a penny more.
1. luxury diver
2. black/white dial. its a personal preference.
3. min. 43mm case. - i m big, real big.
4. steel bracelet. i dont like rubber/ leather.
5. non chronograph. i want it simple.
6. hardcore. it must be durable, my watches are prone to bumps.
7. Unique. i dont want to be spotted in an event wearing the same watch with 3 other guys.
8. NEW. i dont want a preowned.
i read thru the forum and found that the Planet Ocean Big Size being mentioned real often, its great but has became too common nowadays.
i started a poll and hope you guys are kind enough to help me choose a new watch after my LLD incident.
owners' reviews will be deeply appreciated.
found a few watches that fit my criteria.
Omega PO 45.5
IWC aquatimer 2000
Bremont Supermarine 500
Breitling superocean heritage 46
*all pics borrowed from members of wus.