Bedat, Hublot or Ulysse
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bedat, Hublot or Ulysse

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Confused Bedat, Hublot or Ulysse

Hi! I'm new so thank u in advance. I'm trying to decide between a Bedat and co no3 with a bunch of diamonds, a old Hublot with the rubber band and diamonds around the top, or the small women's Ulysse blue colored face. I like the Bedat on me the best, but don't know much about the brand compared to the others. Will it be a pain and costly to find someone in California to fix it? Is it too new a company to be relied upon? Which brand will keep its value the best? Which has the most cache? All women's watches. Thank u

Re: Bedat, Hublot or Ulysse

What needs fixing? A good watchmaker should be able to service any of them, if that's what you mean, though parts might be another matter. As far as brands I would choose Ulysse Nardin myself, but all 3 are quality and the Bedat & Co should probably get first consideration, depending on condition, since you like it the most.

I have a soft spot for Bedat, any good watchmaker can take care of them, used to sell them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cali2000 View Post
    Hi! I'm new so thank u in advance. I'm trying to decide between a Bedat and co no3 with a bunch of diamonds, a old Hublot with the rubber band and diamonds around the top, or the small women's Ulysse blue colored face. I like the Bedat on me the best, but don't know much about the brand compared to the others. Will it be a pain and costly to find someone in California to fix it? Is it too new a company to be relied upon? Which brand will keep its value the best? Which has the most cache? All women's watches. Thank u
    im trying to figure out how to post pics. The Hublot has a burgundy face, gold and silver case, diamonds around face, black rubber band.
    Bedat all silver 3 with diamonds on top and sides Ulysse is that cobalt blue face with silver band, i'm not sure it has the date feature.

Welcome to the forums! All three are kind of fashion watches. Go with the one that makes you smile.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Totally unprofessional of me but anything but Hublot.

Confused Re: Bedat, Hublot or Ulysse

Even Technomarine?
    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Totally unprofessional of me but anything but Hublot.

If you live in California, where.....LA area or Bay area you didn't indicate.
    If it's LA you have too many quality watch shops to choose from and bet you could see all three brands you're asking about. If it's the Bay area like SF, you still have some great shops for comparing these brands. All it takes is a little research on your part and then you could make an informed decision for yourself. If you rely on opinions on this forum you will find other peoples choices for whatever reason and not yours.
    Happy Hunting, after all it's all in the chase, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Cali2000 View Post
    Lee Rappeport

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________

PREVIOUSLY OWNED

Glycine Vacuum, Glycine Observer (2), Glycine Power reserve DLC, Rolex sub no date(1967), Rolex sub Chronometer movement, Bulova Accutron RR edition,
    Seiko Orange monster, IWC 38mm Pilot, Chronoswiss Kairos SS, Steinhart O1V, Oris BC3, Oris triple complication, Tissot Sea Star, MK II Seafighter, Seiko SNKF11, Steinhart Ocean 44, Steinhart Ocean Black GMT, Seiko SRP 777 TURTLE, Seiko SUN045 50th Anniversary Kinetic.

CURRENTLY OWN

Hamilton Barton (circa 1951), Seiko SBBN035 TUNA, and a $5.00 quartz watch.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER79 View Post
    If you live in California, where.....LA area or Bay area you didn't indicate.
    If it's LA you have too many quality watch shops to choose from and bet you could see all three brands you're asking about. If it's the Bay area like SF, you still have some great shops for comparing these brands. All it takes is a little research on your part and then you could make an informed decision for yourself. If you rely on opinions on this forum you will find other peoples choices for whatever reason and not yours.
    Happy Hunting, after all it's all in the chase, yes?

its hard because I like them almost all equally. I guess what I was looking for was watch lovers/owners experiences with the certain brand or watch. Like, "those Hublot rubber bands are trash, known to break constantly." Or "Bedat is too new to assume a lifetime of good wear and service and the company has been wishy washy in its direction lately., or Ulysse needs to be sent for maintenance every 2 years and the cost is insane and they never hold their value." Stuff like that, secrets only watch lovers in the know might have.

Oh! And i'm in Orange County, maybe 2 hours from LA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information