been looking ages to get a decent watch and...

Thread: been looking ages to get a decent watch and...

been looking ages to get a decent watch and...

as the title says, i searched ages for a watch. had my heart set on an Oris and as soon as i decided my model has now been discontinued.:( bugger. it was the Titan date TT1

after even more research i have decided on the Tag f1 alarm with the rubber strap.

what y'all think?

Re: been looking ages to get a decent watch and...

If your heart's set on the oris, keep looking for it. Just because it's out of production doesn't mean it isn't out there. It's probably available in any number of places, including retail stores, online dealers, grey market dealers, and sales forums.
    I'll be your devil's advocate...

FYI, Movado Watches, Gucci Watch, Breitling, Cartier, Omega, Tag Heuer, Raymond Weil | WatchesOnNet.com seems to still have some of the Oris Titan Dates available...

Dan
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i have found one in Spain but its not with the strap i want. besides i was looking to buy on interest free credit over 6/12 months. but the Tag is starting to grow on me and i am also looking at deep blue as a cheaper Oris alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by joox View Post
    as the title says, i searched ages for a watch. had my heart set on an Oris and as soon as i decided my model has now been discontinued.:( bugger. it was the Titan date TT1

after even more research i have decided on the Tag f1 alarm with the rubber strap.

what y'all think?
    Just because it's been discontinued doesn't mean it's not available anymore. My Monaco Vintage was a model limited to 4000 pieces, 400 in the US, and it was bought two years after it went out of production as a new watch from an authorized dealer.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Formerguide View Post
    FYI, Movado Watches, Gucci Watch, Breitling, Cartier, Omega, Tag Heuer, Raymond Weil | WatchesOnNet.com seems to still have some of the Oris Titan Dates available...

Dan
    thanks. any experience with them?

Thread Information