Been playing with the cam recently, just want to share

Thread: Been playing with the cam recently, just want to share

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Moderator High-end watches amine's Avatar

Been playing with the cam recently, just want to share

Good folks, been playing with my cam in the past few weeks and wanted to share some pics with you, hope you don't mind, thanks for looking

Oris Flight Timer R4118,Oris Carlos Coste 2007,Oris TT3,Rolex Submariner date,Rolex Milgauss GV,Rolex cosmograph Daytona,Rolex GMT Master II-C,Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A,A.Lange & Söhne Lange1,Breguet Le Reveil Du Tsar,Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time,Audemars Piguet ROO Safari,Omega SMP1164,Panerai 177,Panerai 88,Panerai 214,Panerai 233,Breitling Navitimer world,Tag Heuer aquaracer D/D, Tag Heuer Microtimer,Tag Heuer SLR 2007 L.E,Tag Heuer Carrera, Cartier Santos 100,Frederique Constant Austin Healey L.E,Maurice Lacroix Pontos,Maurice Lacroix MP Double Retrograde,Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL 2007 L.E,Tissot Moto GP 2007 L.E,JeanRichard Chronoscope J-051,JeanRichard Chronoscope 25030,JeanRichard Bressel 16012,Longines Lindbergh 47mm,Girard Perregaux Laureato Evo3,Jaeger-Le-Coultre Master World Geographic,IWC Classic Pilot Chrono,IWC 5001 Portuguese 7 Days,Baume & Mercier Hampton XL Magnum,Zenith Defy Classic Chrono Aero,Zenith Defy Extreme Chrono,Longines Legend Diver...etc

Re: Been playing with the cam recently, just want to share

My god...What a collection!

So....did they breed successfully or what?

This is practically made for Skin-emax TV
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

As always great shots for a great collection! What's the next one amine?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

WOW! Thank you for sharing and excellent photo skills. Is there a personal favorite in that batch?

Thanks for sharing. The reflection of the buildings in the panny's crystal is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroLume View Post
    WOW! Thank you for sharing and excellent photo skills. Is there a personal favorite in that batch?
    Thanks mate, i'm learning recently how to take descent pictures, your compliment is very much appreciated thanks again :thanks
    As for my favourite one at the moment it has to be the Pam 233, i enjoy playing with the straps recently
    Oris Flight Timer R4118,Oris Carlos Coste 2007,Oris TT3,Rolex Submariner date,Rolex Milgauss GV,Rolex cosmograph Daytona,Rolex GMT Master II-C,Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A,A.Lange & Söhne Lange1,Breguet Le Reveil Du Tsar,Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time,Audemars Piguet ROO Safari,Omega SMP1164,Panerai 177,Panerai 88,Panerai 214,Panerai 233,Breitling Navitimer world,Tag Heuer aquaracer D/D, Tag Heuer Microtimer,Tag Heuer SLR 2007 L.E,Tag Heuer Carrera, Cartier Santos 100,Frederique Constant Austin Healey L.E,Maurice Lacroix Pontos,Maurice Lacroix MP Double Retrograde,Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL 2007 L.E,Tissot Moto GP 2007 L.E,JeanRichard Chronoscope J-051,JeanRichard Chronoscope 25030,JeanRichard Bressel 16012,Longines Lindbergh 47mm,Girard Perregaux Laureato Evo3,Jaeger-Le-Coultre Master World Geographic,IWC Classic Pilot Chrono,IWC 5001 Portuguese 7 Days,Baume & Mercier Hampton XL Magnum,Zenith Defy Classic Chrono Aero,Zenith Defy Extreme Chrono,Longines Legend Diver...etc

That Mille Miglia is super sweet! (as are a one or two of the others )

stuffler,mike

A wonderful collection

Quote Originally Posted by SkooterNB View Post
    As always great shots for a great collection! What's the next one amine?
    Thanks mate, got a bunch on my list as the quest never ends
    For the time being i'm having a deposit on a piece from A. Lange in platinum, and i'll probably get a Breguet as well, here are the pics of the 2 kids i'm gonna buy someday

What do you think?

Every time I see your collection I have to repeat to myself:

Thou shalt not cover thy neighbor's watch(es).

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information