WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Bering Watches

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  weissa 
#1 ·
so, I wasn't familiar with this brand until I saw them in a store while on vacation recently. They appear to be well-made, and are made by the same company as Skagen I believe. The cases are ceramic or stainless in most cases, and all have sapphire crystals. They looked nice. Does anyone else have any experience with these? They are quartz, which may be a drawback, but maybe it shouldn't be.

#2 ·
My wife has one with blue ceramic bracelet inserts and a blue oceany dial with rose gold accents that she likes. No problems with it after 1.5 years.

#5 ·
I know I'm late to the party, but here's my Bering.

A few years ago I bought a nice rose gold-colored model that quit while under warranty. When I brought it back to the store I was told they'd never had one fail before, so they didn't know how warranty service would work.

It turned out that Bering doesn't fix; it replaces. My model was out of production, so I was told I could choose a different model of approximately the same price. I picked this one, which was a little more expensive than the original, and was given it with no hassle.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.