Best Places To Buy Luxury Watches Online?
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Best Places To Buy Luxury Watches Online?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best Places To Buy Luxury Watches Online?

Just curious as to where everyone shops/buys their luxury watches online for the best prices. I usually brows through ebay and Amazon, and sometimes in Forum as well. What about you guys?
    My Watch Reviewing Blog: http://www.....................

Re: Best Places To Buy Luxury Watches Online?

Ashford watches has some great deals plus the best customer service.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ashfod is good, as is Authentic Watches.
    Quotron likes this.

VIEW MY SALES FEEDBACK>>>>HERE

/¯¯l¯¯¯l¯¯[_\__\]
    l¯¯ l¯¯¯l¯¯¯L-_O|||||||O_
    ¯()_)¯¯¯¯¯¯()_)¯¯¯¯¯()_)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Prestigetime, Luxurybazaar, Feelgoodwatches, Timepieceperfection are the few I've used with satisfaction . . .
    Quotron likes this.
    A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tudor

"the deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

Alan Furman has done me well.....Northeast watches on E-bay is good.
    Last edited by little big feather; May 16th, 2014 at 22:46.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Joma, Gemnation...
    Ebel Sport Classic chrono (3), 1911 BTR chrono (2), 1911 BTR GMT (2), type E chrono (2), Sportwave 500M (2), 1911 chrono, Wave chrono, Hexagon GMT, Hexagon Regulator, Le Carree,1911 Senior (GP), Voyager, Brasilia chrono
    Omega 1945-6 "Bumper" 28.10 RA SC PC
    IWC Spitfire Pilot Chronograph IW371702

Invicta Pro Diver Coin-Edge 9937OB
    Movado Series 800 Chronograph 2600024 (quartz)

I've done a lot of business with overseas sources:

Take a look at Collectors Time - I had a great price plus a super smooth transaction with Zeetan for my Zenith El Primero a couple of years ago - He's a prince of a fellow! He also offers some obscure models that you don't see in the USA.

And...Juwelier Ralf Häffner www.watch.de in Stuttgart, Germany has an amazing selection of watches - They gave me a good discount on My Sinn.
    Last edited by Squirrelly; May 17th, 2014 at 00:04.

Vulcain Nautique 1st Swiss/1967 * Seiko 5 SpeedTimer 1st Auto Chrono, from Tokyo Ginza/1969 * Handful of Seiko Quartz Chronos * Heuer Re-issue 1964 Pre-TAG Carrera chrono * TAG Heuer "Carrera" Chrono * Omega "Speedmaster" Chrono * Baume & Mercier Formula S Chrono * Zenith "El Primero" HW Chrono * Mühle Glashütte Nautische Chrono * Sinn 903ST “Navitimer” Chrono * Techné SparrowHawk II Chrono * Alpina Startimer Big-Date Chrono * Zodiac Sea Dragon chrono * (2) Victorinox "Infantry Vintage" Chronos (Silver/Green) * Junkers "G38" chrono * Hamilton Pioneer Khaki chrono * Bulova Marine Star Chrono/Diver * Breitling Chronospace chrono * Dan Henry 1939 chrono * Fortuna chrono * Delbana "Silverstone" chrono * Ball Fireman "Storm Chaser" chrono * William L. chrono * Junghans Meister Telemeter Chronoscope *

tdk

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelly View Post

And...Juwelier Ralf Häffner www.watch.de in Stuttgart, Germany has an amazing selection of watches - They gave me a good discount on My Sinn.
    I bought a watch from them. Listed as NIB. The watch had a big date(ie two digits). When I went to adjust the date the numbers changed from 31 to 32 to 33 etc.. The screws in the bracelet had stripped heads also.
    I told them I wanted to return the watch. They said send it back for a refund. I send it back. They then tell me that the package got charged $500 custom charge(USA-> Germany). They are going to deduct that from my refund. I say H*** no. I try to get my all my money back but they refuse. (I already had to pay shipping charges). Fortunately, I paid with a credit card. I disputed the charges with CC company and got my money back.

Just ordered from buying luxury watches - premiumwatches.com Germany based, noticeably lower prices... had couple good feedback here. All watches seems to come from authorized dealer with manufacturer warranty. Would be happy to hear if you got some opinion about this store...

Rolex Forum. Trusted sellers with good track records.
    Rolex Datejust, Omega Seamaster 300 in blue, Doxa 1200T Professional, Doxa 1000T TUSA #93, Tudor Pelagos, TWCO orange rescue, various modded Seiko divers, Orange and Black Monsters (J models), Dagaz Cav-1 200 meter with date and orange lume, Debaufre Ocean 1 in blue, Strapcode Super Engineer II bracelets on Monsters and Dagaz, Hexa Q500, Steinhart OVM, OM Explorer in blue, DB Alpha Marine 500 in orange and blue, Dagaz Typhoon T2, Aramar Arctic Ocean, OWC 5517 with date, Debaufre Pleepleus Drinkmaster.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information