"Big" purchase of the year? - Page 5

Thread: "Big" purchase of the year?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: "Big" purchase of the year?

Had my grail arrive in October 2009. Anonimo Tru Blu chrono XX/99. Was a huge purchase for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im contemplating on give Rolex a try this year... But only if Rolex announce a SS version of the new sub.
    So my next (and hopefully last) purchase of 2010 will be a new ss rolex sub preferably no-date.. Something like this (photoshop`d picture - a true wish):

Last edited by Sponon; March 7th, 2010 at 02:09.

I´m really hoping to be able to get the new Eterna KonTiki Day watch this year, if I´m unable to locate one I might go for a Aquaracer 500m Cal.5

My birthday already passed, I guess I´m just trying to wait until June-July to space out watch purchases...

I´m also looking at "smaller" purchases like a Tag F1 i guess to scratch the itch in the meantime, although walking around in the mall today I saw a Hamilton Conservation GMT and I really liked it....didn´t go in the store just so I wouldn´t walk out the store with it on my wrist...!
    Rotation
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Oris F1 Day Date
    Tag Heuer F1 Grande Date
    Luminox F-117 Evo
    Tissot Quadratto Chrono

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=novedl;2776166]congrats on the academic achievement! very well done.

some time later this year i'm going to purchase this watch. i've always loved its simplicity.
    [/QUOTE What a beautiful time piece, but I can never figure out why they put the number 4 (IV) incorrectly as IIII on the dial?

Im looking at an IWC Aquatimer titanium chronograph or Rolex Sub LV.
    Current Rotation:
    Rolex DSSD
    Rolex SeaDweller 16600
    Rolex Submariner 16610 "LV"
    APROO Rubberclad black
    APROO bumblebee
    Hublot Ice Bang
    Hublot Tantalum Bang
    JLC Amvox 5

Garage:
    14 Maserati Ghibli SQ4
    15 Porsche 911 S
    16 Range Rover Sport

Max Bill Chrono white dial.

When I've paid off all this other stuff...

I don't have many watches and really only wear this one (excuse the bad pic):

I'm saving up for a Panerai (or at least that's the current plan ) I hope to have one my the end of the year.

Moderator High-end watches amine's Avatar

That will be my future A.Lange Datograph Perpetual in White gold (no more shopping for a looooong period after that purchase that's for sure)

Incoming

Oris Flight Timer R4118,Oris Carlos Coste 2007,Oris TT3,Rolex Submariner date,Rolex Milgauss GV,Rolex cosmograph Daytona,Rolex GMT Master II-C,Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A,A.Lange & Söhne Lange1,Breguet Le Reveil Du Tsar,Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time,Audemars Piguet ROO Safari,Omega SMP1164,Panerai 177,Panerai 88,Panerai 214,Panerai 233,Breitling Navitimer world,Tag Heuer aquaracer D/D, Tag Heuer Microtimer,Tag Heuer SLR 2007 L.E,Tag Heuer Carrera, Cartier Santos 100,Frederique Constant Austin Healey L.E,Maurice Lacroix Pontos,Maurice Lacroix MP Double Retrograde,Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL 2007 L.E,Tissot Moto GP 2007 L.E,JeanRichard Chronoscope J-051,JeanRichard Chronoscope 25030,JeanRichard Bressel 16012,Longines Lindbergh 47mm,Girard Perregaux Laureato Evo3,Jaeger-Le-Coultre Master World Geographic,IWC Classic Pilot Chrono,IWC 5001 Portuguese 7 Days,Baume & Mercier Hampton XL Magnum,Zenith Defy Classic Chrono Aero,Zenith Defy Extreme Chrono,Longines Legend Diver...etc

v76

That's an absolutely stunning Lange, amine! Congratulations, and look forward eagerly to the pics.
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Sponon View Post
    Im contemplating on give Rolex a try this year... But only if Rolex announce a SS version of the new sub.
    So my next (and hopefully last) purchase of 2010 will be a new ss rolex sub preferably no-date.. Something like this (photoshop`d picture - a true wish):

Love that image - is it yours? hope you don't mind but i've posted a link over on Rolex forum - think the guys there would love to have a look n comment on this photoshopped idea of the next Sub. It would be a winner if it looks like that!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Elliot - Missionary, Martyr

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information