Black friday, any good sales to be expected?

Thread: Black friday, any good sales to be expected?

Black friday, any good sales to be expected?

Hey guys, I´ve been toying with the idea of making one final purchase of the year, let´s call it a christmas present to myself.

I know that in the US there are good sales after thanksgiving but have never seen anything watch related as the watch bug just really bit me a bit less than a year ago.

So if anyone knows of where to look for any special deals to be expected this friday please pm me if not allowed to be discussed publicly.

Cheers
    Rotation
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Oris F1 Day Date
    Tag Heuer F1 Grande Date
    Luminox F-117 Evo
    Tissot Quadratto Chrono

Banned

Re: Black friday, any good sales to be expected?

Black Friday, and most other holiday sales, are NOT the best deals of the year. Retailers know that the public is brainwashed into shopping like crazy at that time, so they offer up a small handful of loss leaders (items with very slim profit margins) to attract customers who will hopefully buy other higher margin items also. Jewelry stores are keenly aware of Christmas shopping. You could do much better in March or April when most US retailers are slow (except garden centers) and much more eager to earn your business.

Quote Originally Posted by ulackfocus View Post
    Black Friday, and most other holiday sales, are NOT the best deals of the year. Retailers know that the public is brainwashed into shopping like crazy at that time, so they offer up a small handful of loss leaders (items with very slim profit margins) to attract customers who will hopefully buy other higher margin items also. Jewelry stores are keenly aware of Christmas shopping. You could do much better in March or April when most US retailers are slow (except garden centers) and much more eager to earn your business.
    I went out one year and didn't buy a single thing on sale. Last time ever. This year, I'll go online and hit it up from my bed, then roll into work at noon for the second easiest day of the year. I love lazy portfolio managers.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ulackfocus View Post
    You could do much better in March or April when most US retailers are slow (except garden centers) and much more eager to earn your business.
    Thanks for your reply, march or april sounds so far away though! jajaja
    Rotation
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Oris F1 Day Date
    Tag Heuer F1 Grande Date
    Luminox F-117 Evo
    Tissot Quadratto Chrono

Thread Information