Blancpain villeret 6222 vs Ulysee Nardin 26322 vs IWC little portuguese, suggestion needed

Thread: Blancpain villeret 6222 vs Ulysee Nardin 26322 vs IWC little portuguese, suggestion needed

Blancpain villeret 6222 vs Ulysee Nardin 26322 vs IWC little portuguese, suggestion needed

Hi,

I am deciding between the three models listed above (All used and they are about the same time range for my budget). I prefer reliable, accurate movement with strong power reserve, but I like the looks of all three models. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Re: Blancpain villeret 6222 vs Ulysee Nardin 26322 vs IWC little portuguese, suggestion needed

Accuracy is determined by the effort made in regulating.

Re: Blancpain villeret 6222 vs Ulysee Nardin 26322 vs IWC little portuguese, suggestion needed

Thanks. Sorry I mean price range not time range.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

What's in your collection atm? that would help us help you :)

Quote Originally Posted by Seikogi View Post
    What's in your collection atm? that would help us help you :)
    This is for my casual/work watch so I don't need it to be sport/diving level water resistant. Maybe anything around or above 3 atm will be good. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuhengdu View Post
    This is for my casual/work watch so I don't need it to be sport/diving level water resistant. Maybe anything around or above 3 atm will be good. Thanks!!
    I meant atm - at the moment... nevermind mate :)

From the 3, I would choose the Blancpain because I prefer the design.

Best thing you can do is try them on, then decide with your feelings!

Quote Originally Posted by Seikogi View Post
    I meant atm - at the moment... nevermind mate :)

From the 3, I would choose the Blancpain because I prefer the design.

Best thing you can do is try them on, then decide with your feelings!
    Thank you! I like the design and the long power reserve of the BP too. On a side note, I do have a small wrist so I am thinking a case diameter no larger than 40mm. This is my first decent watch so I don't have previous collections... I am a newbie in watches and just attracted by the designs of the three immediately. Thanks!

Thank you! I like the design and the long power reserve of the BP too. On a side note, I do have a small wrist so I am thinking a case diameter no larger than 40mm. This is my first decent watch so I don't have previous collections... I am a newbie in watches and just attracted by the designs of the three immediately. Thanks!
    Just remember for small wrists the lug to lug size is a better indicator than the dimensions of the watch. Large lugs are what tends to cause a larger overhang more so than case size.

I’d go the BP or the IWC. I’m not a fan of the UN and think it will date quickly

Just remember for small wrists the lug to lug size is a better indicator than the dimensions of the watch. Large lugs are what tends to cause a larger overhang more so than case size.

I’d go the BP or the IWC. I’m not a fan of the UN and think it will date quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar_917 View Post

Thanks for the reminder and the advices! Yes, I do realized that the lug length needs attention too. I feel like the chronoswiss models often has long lugs, and the models listed above all have relatively short lug length. Cheers~

Thread Information