I saw a recent post that asked if there are enough polls on the forum. The overwhelming majority voted "no" so I'm adding another one to help satisfy everyone. I'm looking for a blue dial sporty/dive watch with a budget of up to $10k. I think I've got it narrowed down to these two, but can't decide which one. Which would you choose and why?
Or if you have another suggestion, please feel free to throw it into the ring. My requirements are:
- Blue dial
- No chronographs
- Must be a automatic chronometer
- Doesn't matter if movement is in house or not
- Prefer the sporty/dive look, not too dressy
- Must be on bracelet
- Case size no larger than 42mm, my wrist size is about 6.25"
- No Omegas (nothing against them, but I already own a few pieces)
- No Breitlings (nothing against them, but I already own a few pieces)
- Budget of $10k, new, not preowned